Fleetwood Houston Neighborhood Maps
A useful guide in navigating Fleetwood, an upscale neighborhood within Houston's Energy Corridor. Learn more about Fleetwood's excellent accessibility and convenient location here.
Fleetwood, a serene residential community, lies in the heart of the Energy Corridor. The Energy Corridor is one of the most important employment and business zones in Houston. The neighborhood provides great accessibility, proximity to Houston's major areas, and prestigious schools.
Fleetwood sits to the east of Interstate 10 and south of Highway 6. Memorial Drive passes through the community. It connects the area to significant districts such as Memorial City, Westchase District, and the Galleria.
Fleetwood homes are zoned to Katy ISD, which has some of the Best Houston Schools. Wolfe Elementary, Memorial Parkway Junior High, and Taylor High School serve the neighborhood.
Residents also have quick access to various neighboring shopping and dining options. West Oaks, CityCentre, and Memorial City shopping centers are all within a short drive from Fleetwood.
Fleetwood Houston Related Resources:
- Fleetwood Neighborhood Guide
- Energy Corridor Community Guide
- Real Estate Guide: Houston Neighborhoods
"The Houston Properties Team is the #1 boutique real estate team in Houston for good reason. Paige, Lisa & Shannon are incredibly candid and professional and they go the extra mile. Their analytics system is 2nd to none, their Success Team is exceptional and on the ball, and they have vendors for everything you'll need." - Infinite Ridge (Google review)
Table of Contents
- Fleetwood Houston Map, Location and Zip Code
- Fleetwood Neighborhood Lifestyle and Amenities
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Fleetwood Houston Map, Location and Zip Code
"If you’d like to see any specific Fleetwood homes or learn about Houston neighborhoods that are best for you, please contact Paige Martin at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston and #10 in the United States."
Fleetwood is a small community in the Energy Corridor within Houston. The neighborhood is lined with mature trees and consists mainly of single-family homes. Some of its residences provide bayou vistas.
Its community, the Energy Corridor, is home to some of the top corporations in Texas. More than 80,000 employees commute to the district daily. Several major corporations operate a business here, including Foster Wheeler, BP, Citgo, ConocoPhillips, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil Chemical, and ExxonMobil Chemical.
Fleetwood is located east of State Route 6 and Addicks-Howell Road, south of Interstate 10, and north of Terry Hershey Park. It is situated south of Barkers Landing and north of Briarhills. The neighborhood provides easy access to key districts such as Memorial City, Westchase District, and the Galleria area.
Multiple major freeways, including Interstate 10 (Katy Freeway), Highway 6, Memorial Drive, and Eldridge Parkway, are highly accessible to residents.
The zip code for Fleetwood real estate in Harris County is 77079. (View Houston zip code map.)
Fleetwood Neighborhood Lifestyle and Amenities
"Our experience working with the Houston Properties Team is exceptional. From day one, we felt as though we had a personal team handling the sale of our home. They consistently provided us with reports and advice on how to proceed. All their efforts not only lead to a successful and lucrative close but also eliminated a great deal of the anxiety and pressure.” – Arpita Niranjan
Residents of Fleetwood are only a short drive away from a wide variety of food and entertainment options. The neighborhood also has numerous nearby parks and recreational areas.
The parks of George Bush and Terry Hershey are conveniently located near the neighborhood. It provides the residents with various options for enjoying the outdoors.
The 7,800-acre George Bush Park is just a quick drive from the Fleetwood neighborhood across Highway 6. The nature reserve park amenities include:
- soccer and baseball/softball fields.
- a model aircraft's flying area
- picnic pavilions
- children's playgrounds.
It also features ponds and miles of hiking and biking trails. The park houses the American Shooting Center.
Trails in George Bush Park lead to Terry Hershey Park, a 500-acre area that winds north into I-10 and east towards Beltway 8. The park is named in honor of a conservationist. It has a trail network that includes paved asphalt paths and dirt tracks suitable for bicycles.
Stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues are all within a short drive of the Fleetwood residences. About three miles south of Fleetwood homes is West Oaks Mall, a shopping center with over 100 stores. The shopping center has more than a million square feet of rentable area. Dillard's Clearance Center, Fortis College, Palais Royal, and Sears are just a few of the mall's leading stores.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- 2022 Update: Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- 2022 Update: Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Lofts For Sale In Houston TX: Compare All Houston Lofts
- 2400 McCue Condo Houston | 2400 Mccue Road