Real Estate Guide To Fonn Villas Memorial Houston
Established in the 1960s, Fonn Villas features tree-lined streets, lovely traditional homes, and the verdant expanse of Bendwood Park.
- Fonn Villas is centrally located south of the Katy Freeway, north of Memorial Drive, and east of Sam Houston Parkway. It is also a few blocks from Town & Country Village and CityCentre Plaza.
- Fonn Villas is near Houston’s major business and commercial hubs. The Energy Corridor is about 5 miles west of the neighborhood, while Downtown Houston is a manageable 13 miles east of Fonn Villas.
- The community provides residents with an easy drive and commute to Memorial Hermann, Memorial City Medical Center, and Memorial City Mall.
- Fonn Villas homes are served by the Spring Branch Independent School District and is zoned to Frostwood Elementary or Bunker Hill Elementary, Memorial Middle School, and Memorial High School. Three of the schools have earned distinctions from the Texas Education Agency.
- Although Fonn Villas Houston is nestled within bustling commercial hubs and highways, it remains a quiet and beautiful neighborhood. Standards and deed restrictions help preserve the appearance and lush setting of the community.
- The 14-acre Bendwood Park provides residents with recreational areas including trails, tennis and basketball courts, a playground, and wide-open green space perfect for picnics.
- While Fonn Villas homes for sale are typically traditional in design, a variety of architectural styles can also be found in the neighborhood. There are Mediterranean, Colonial, and English style houses averaging 2,500 square feet in size.
- Homes in the community feature single- and two-story homes with three to five bedrooms.
- Prices of Fonn Villas homes for sale range from the low $600,000s to as much as $1,800,000.
For more information on available Fonn Villas homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Fonn Villas Homes for Sale
Centrally located within the Memorial West area, Fonn Villas is a quiet, wooded neighborhood with easy access to retail hubs, highly rated schools, serene parks, and major thoroughfares in the city.
The neighborhood is located within the Beltway 8, just 5 miles from the Energy Corridor and 13 miles from Downtown Houston. The conveniences of the Inner Loop is also an easy commute and drive from the community.
The popular retail and entertainment hubs of Town & Country Village, CityCentre Plaza, and Memorial City Mall are only a short stroll or a few minutes’ drive by car from Fonn Villas homes for sale.
Originally a farmland located on the distant west side of Houston, Fonn Villas real estate was developed in the 1960s by Kickerillo Companies.
Fonn Villas Houston is zoned to the acclaimed Spring Branch ISD, specifically Frostwood Elementary or Bunker Hill Elementary, Memorial Middle School, and Memorial High School.
Fonn Villas real estate offers facilities that include a swimming pool with a diving board and 8-foot slide, lap pool, and covered baby pool. There is also a pavilion, clubhouse, snack bar, basketball court, table tennis, playground, and an area with picnic tables, grills, and free even Wi-Fi Internet access.
Fonn Villas Houston has a 77024 Harris County zip code.
Top Fonn Villas Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.