Gleannloch Farms Spring Real Estate Guide
Gleannloch Farms is a master-planned community in northwest Houston, about a mile east of SH 249.
Formerly the site of an Arabian horse farm, Gleannloch Farms covers a 2,100-acre area northwest of another master-planned community, Champion Forest.
- The Gleannloch Farms development started in 2012 and is set for completion in June 2015.
- Houston-based Butler Brothers is the designer and builder of Gleannloch Farms.
- Like nearby Champion Forest, Gleannloch Farms showcases its own golf club.
- Homes come in 11 different floor plans, with sizes ranging from just below 5,000 square feet to nearly 6,500 square feet.
- Gleannloch Farms follows Acadian architecture, which combines French and Spanish home styles.
- The subdivision is primarily a “lock-and-go community” and doesn’t have a lot of space for private yards.
- Prices for Gleannloch Farms homes for sale are between $1.5 million to $3.0 million.
For more information on available Gleannloch Farms Spring homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Gleannloch Farms Homes For Sale
Gleannloch Farms Spring is a 24-hour manned gated community spanning 3 acres within the upscale Gleannloch Farms neighborhood.
Located just inside the West Loop at 25 Gleannloch Farms, Gleannloch Farms homes enjoy beautiful views of the Buffalo Bayou. The Inner Loop subdivision also has easy access to Downtown, Galleria, and other main city hubs.
Gleannloch Farms is near the world-famous Galleria and River Oaks Shopping Center. Residents also enjoy easy access to the Highland Village Shopping Center. Gleannloch Farms homes for sale are in close proximity to over 1,000 commercial establishments within a 1 mile radius.
Developed and designed by the Butler Brothers, Gleannloch Farmss features 22 three-story homes for sale coming in 11 different floor plans. While the properties don’t offer space for big yards, they circle a common central park area.
The community design follows a “secluded wooded hollow” vibe that’s aided by its landscaped entrance and private bridge. Gleannloch Farms homes range between 5,000 square feet to nearly 6,500 square feet in size.
Featuring Acadian architecture. Gleannloch Farms homes for sale start at $1.5 million. The bigger properties are priced at around $3 million.
Gleannloch Farms Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.