Guide To Green Tee Terrace Houston Homes
Green Tee Terrace is a beautiful golf course community located in Pearland.
Built around one of the oldest country clubs in the Houston area, Green Tee Terrace is just off Scarsdale Blvd, a couple off miles south of Beltway 8.
- Noted for its small town vibe, Green Tee Terrace spans a 468-acre area and features elegant single-family homes.
- Golfcrest Country Club, a privately owned club, is the community’s main attraction. Club amenities include tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a 7,000-yard 18-hole championship golf course designed by Joseph S. Finger.
- Thanks to its great location along main arteries, Green Tee Terrace has excellent accessibility and is near parks, schools, restaurants, and retail centers.
- The golf course community is zoned to the Pearland Independent School District’s Shadycrest Elementary, Alexander Middle, Pearland Junior High East, and Pearland High School.
- Green Tee homes are typically traditional single-family homes on spacious lots. Spanish, Victorian, and Mediterranean-inspired homes are also available.
- Lot sizes in the area range from 5,000 to more than 11,000 square feet.
- Prices for Green Tee Terrace homes for sale are between $150,000 to $460,000.
For more information on available Green Tee Terrace Pearland homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Green Tee Terrace Homes For Sale
The community is nestled within the area south of Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Parkway), east of N Main Street, and west of I-45 (Gulf Freeway). Green Tee Terrace is just off Scarsdale Boulevard, with Clear Creek meandering along the community’s southwest borders.
Green Tee Terrace homes have easy access to parks, schools, and retail centers, along with the many restaurants and cafes lining FM 518. Outdoor entertainment venues like Independence Park are also within driving distance from the community.
The community’s main draw is the Golfcrest Country Club, one of the oldest country clubs in the Houston area. Originally built in 1927, Golfcrest moved to its current location in 1969, reopening its doors in 1971. The club features a 6,900-yard championship golf course designed by Joseph S. Finger. Facilities for tennis and swimming are also available at Golfcrest.
Silverlake homes are zoned to the Pearland Independent School District, and students in the area may attend Shadycrest Elementary, Alexander Middle School, Pearland Junior High East, and Pearland High School.
Green Tee Terrace offers a wide variety of home options, though traditional single-family homes are the most common in the area. Lot sizes can range between 5,000 to more than 11,000 square feet.
Green Tee Terrace homes for sale start at $150,000 and can sell for just under $500,000.
Green Tee Terrace Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.