Harmony Homes For Sale & Neighborhood Guide
Harmony is a master-planned community in north Houston, east of Hardy Toll Road and I-45.
Spanning a 1,000-acre area, Harmony is nestled north of Spring Creek Greenway, near the intersection of Rayford Road and Riley Fuzzell Road.
- Harmony sits south of the proposed Grand Parkway (SH 99 Toll Road) and a few miles east of the new ExxonMobil campus. Other master-planned communities, The Woodlands and Falls at Imperial Oaks, are also located nearby.
- Harmony is under Johnson Development, and features new construction homes from Perry Homes, Highland Homes, Darling Homes, Westin Homes, Village Builders, and Ashton Woods.
- Harmony community amenities include a resort-style pool, a splash pad, and a community pavilion.
- Harmony homes are zoned to the Conroe Independent School District.
- Homes are available in many different floor plans. Harmony homes for sale feature ranch, traditional, Mediterranean, and French architectural designs.
- Lot sizes range from 6,000 to more than 14,000 square feet. Home sizes are between 2,000 to 5,000 square feet.
- Prices for Harmony homes for sale are between $250,000 to more than $600,000.
For more information on available Harmony homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby Houston neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Harmony Homes For Sale
Harmony is a 1,000-acre master-planned community in north Houston. Harmony homes are centrally located near schools, parks, shopping centers, employment hubs, and entertainment hotspots.
Located at the intersection of Rayford Road and Riley Fuzzell Road, Harmony is nestled in the area northeast of Spring Creek Greenway Nature Center and Spring Trails Preserve.
The new ExxonMobil campus is a few miles east of the community, while The Woodlands and the Falls at Imperial Oaks are northeast and north of Harmony, respectively. In addition to Hardy Toll Road and I-45 (North Freeway), the community’s accessibility will further be augmented by the proposed Grand Parkway (SH 99) Toll Road.
The new home community is zoned to the Conroe Independent School District and students in the area attend Broadway Elementary, Cox Intermediate, York Junior High, and Oak Ridge High School.
Harmony’s great location provides easy access to Spring Creek Greenway, a nature preserve where residents can enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and canoeing.
The master-planned community’s Barefoot Park also offers various facilities including a resort-style pool, a “beach-entry lagoon,” a splash pad, and a community pavilion.
Featuring reputable builders like Perry Homes, Highland Homes, Darling Homes, Westin Homes, Village Builders, and Ashton Woods, Harmony offers a wide variety of choices from one-story ranch-style homes to two-story traditional homes.
Floor plans and home sizes vary, though typical Harmony homes for sale will feature 3 to 5 bedrooms with 3 to 4 baths, on 2,000 to 5,000 square feet of living space. Different sized homesites are available, ranging from 6,000 to more than 14,000 square feet.
Harmony homes for sale start at $250,000. Larger homes can go for over $600,000.
Harmony TX is located within the 77386 zip code.
Harmony Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in TX, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Harmony.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.