Solstice At Harmony Real Estate Guide
Solstice at Harmony is a luxury gated community with 84 two- to three-story townhomes by CastleRock Communities. The upscale subdivision is within Harmony, a master-planned neighborhood located in north Houston, east of Hardy Toll Road and I-45.
- Solstice at Harmony is a 16-acre subdivision located within the Harmony master-planned community in Spring, Texas.
- Solstice at Harmony is a CastleRock Communities project with 84 luxury homes for sale.
- Located along Discovery Creek, the community features quality townhomes with sizes ranging from 2,800 to 4,000 square feet.
- The gated neighborhood is minutes from numerous shopping and retail options, including Market Street, Cynthia Wood Mitchell Pavilion, and Woodlands Mall.
- The community is zoned to the Conroe Independent School District and students in the area attend Broadway Elementary, Cox Intermediate, York Junior High, and Oak Ridge High School.
- Major hospitals, outpatient centers, and specialized healthcare facilities care are near Solstice at Harmony.
- Solstice at Harmony has direct access to the new Grand Parkway, Hardy Toll Road, and I-45. The Inner Loop is about 20 minutes from the neighborhood, while the George Bush International Airport is about a 15-minute drive away.
- Solstice at Harmony is nestled close to the Spring Creek Greenway, a 12,000-acre forested nature preserve where residents can have access to biking, hiking, and canoeing activities.
- Community amenities include a pool, recreation center, clubhouse and playground.
- Prices of Solstice at Harmony homes for sale start at $300,000.
For more information on available Solstice at Harmony homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Solstice At Harmony Homes for Sale
Solstice at Harmony is a subdivision in the master-planned community of Harmony is Spring, Texas. It has direct access to major thoroughfares including the new Grand Parkway, I-45, and Hardy Toll Road.
Solstice at Harmony homes for sale will have two- and three-story floor plans. It will also have two-car garages that can either be front or side loading.
Landscaping and exterior upkeep are provided for Solstice at Harmony real estate owners, a convenience buyers would like to have.
Among the amenities that residents will enjoy is the aquatics complex, which has a splash pad, fountains, and resort-style pool.
Solstice at Harmony is a clean and secure community with tree-lined streets perfect for families, business professionals, and even retirees.
Harmony offers 35 acres of commercial property, a playground, tennis courts, community pavilion, and a year-round schedule of events and festivals.
Solstice at Harmony homes for sale will feature clay brick wall exteriors, covered balconies, granite countertops, luxurious baths, and energy efficient construction.
The subdivision is zoned to the Conroe ISD. It has been awarded an Exemplary rating and has the highest graduation rate in Texas. Private school options include Abercrombie Academy, Concordia Lutheran High School, and the John Cooper School.
For residents pursuing higher education, the Lone Star College is close to the community. The college is the largest in Houston and offers affordable prices and flexible classes.
Children can go to schools near Solstice at Harmony real estate, including Primrose School of Harmony, Cox Intermediate School, York Junior High School, and Snyder Elementary School.
Top Solstice at Harmony Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.