Hayden Lakes TX Real Estate Guide
Hayden Lakes is a master-planned community in northwest Houston, located within the borders of Tomball ISD.
Covering a sprawling 200-acre area, Hayden Lakes is along Boudreaux Road, nestled in the area east of Tegle Road and west of SH 249.
- Developed by Beazer Homes, Hayden Lakes will have about 600 new construction homes upon completion.
- Community features include a 1/2-acre lakeside recreation center, pocket parks and open spaces, as well as a trail system.
- Apart from having resort-style amenities right next door, some Hayden Lakes homes feature lakeside views.
- Three builders offer different home styles and floor plans. Beazer Homes offers 50-, 60-, and 70-foot homes, while Perry Homes and Plantation Homes offer 60- and 50-foot homes, respectively.
- Hayden Lakes homes come in different architectural styles, including French, Colonial, Traditional, and Spanish.
- Lot sizes in the community range from 6,000 to more than 11,000 square feet.
- Prices for Hayden Lakes homes for sale are between $250,000 to $500,000.
For more information on available Hayden Lakes TX homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Hayden Lakes Homes For Sale
Hayden Lakes is one of the new construction communities within the boundaries of the Tomball ISD. Other new home communities in the area include Willow Creek Ranch and Reserves at Spring Lakes.
Located just off of Boudreaux Road, Hayden Lakes is a few minutes away from SH 249 (Tomball Parkway) and Tegle Road. The community’s location gives residents a fairly easy commute to the area’s schools, parks, shopping centers, and employment hubs.
Master-planned and deed-restricted, Hayden Lakes features luxury amenities including a 1/2-acre lakeside recreational center, several pocket parks and open spaces, and a trail system that goes around the community’s lakes.
Hayden Lakes’ recreational center house a dog park, a playground, a clubhouse, and a resort-style pool.
Located within the boundaries of the Tomball Independent School District, Hayden Lakes homes are zoned to Canyon Pointe Elementary, Willow Wood Junior High, and Tomball Memorial High School.
The community features new construction homes from three builders: Beazer Homes, Perry Homes, and Plantation Homes. Each builder offers different sets of home designs and floor plans. Beazer Homes offer 50-, 60-, and 70-foot homes, while Perry Homes have 60-foot homes available. Plantation Homes, on the other hand, offer 50-foot homes.
An average Hayden Lakes home for sale can feature a 4/3/1 floor plan with about 9,000 square feet of living space. Lot sizes in the area range from 6,000 to 11,000 square feet.
Hayden Lakes real estate start at $250,000. Bigger properties can sell for as much as $500,000.
Hayden Lakes TX is under the 77429 zip code.
Hayden Lakes Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in TX, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Hayden Lakes.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.