Hearthstone Houston Homes For Sale & Neighborhood Guide
Hearthstone is a golf course community east of SH 6, just north of FM 529.
Located about 20 miles northwest of Downtown Houston, Hearthstone features gorgeous homes built around the community’s country club.
- Known for its wooded lots and small-town atmosphere, Hearthstone is made up of around 900 single-family homes.
- Nestled in Houston’s lush northwest area, Hearthstone homes are minutes away from parks, schools, stores, retail centers, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- Founded in the late 70s, the Hearthstone Country Club features 3 golf courses (Jackrabbit, Wolf Corner, and Horsepen). The club also offers amenities for tennis, swimming, and dining.
- The community is zoned to the highly rated Cypress-Fairbanks ISD. Owens Elementary, Labay Middle School, and Cy-Falls High School are among the schools that serve Hearthstone.
- Hearthstone features a wide selection of homes, including ones within a gated section. Architectural styles range from traditional and ranch styles to more contemporary and modern designs.
- There are plenty of options to choose from in Hearthstone, from updated one-story homes dating back to the 70s to new construction custom-built homes. Patio homes are also available.
- Lot sizes range from 5,000 to more than 15,000 square feet.
- Prices for Hearthstone homes for sale are between $140,000 to more than $500,000.
For more information on available Hearthstone Houston homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Hearthstone Homes For Sale
Hearthstone TX is a golf course community located within in northwest Houston, east of SH 6 and south of US 290 (Northwest Freeway).
Nestled just north of FM 529, the community is about 20 miles northwest of Downtown Houston. Hearthstone is minutes away from restaurants, schools, parks, retail and entertainment spots.
Hearthstone is made up of around 900 beautiful single-family homes on wooded lots. The community is built around the Hearthstone Country Club, a private club that features three 9-hole courses (Horsepen, Jackrabbit, and Wolf Corner). Fitness facilities, tennis courts, and a swimming pool are also available at the club.
Zoned to the highly regarded Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, students in the area may attend Owens Elementary, Labay Middle School, and Cy-Falls High School.
The community is known for its small town feel, and it shows in Hearthstone’s traditional and ranch-style homes. Contemporary and modern homes are also available. Hearthstone is also features homes within a small gated section.
Hearthstone features a variety of options: updated ranch-style homes from the 70s, patio homes, and new construction custom-built homes. Lot sizes are typically between 5,000 to 15,000 square feet.
Hearthstone homes for sale start at around $140,000. Larger properties sell for over $500,000.
Hearthstone Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.