Greater Heights Houston Neighborhood
One of Houston's super neighborhoods.
Greater Heights is a Super Neighborhood located in north-central Houston. Centered around Houston Heights, many of the subdivisions within Greater Heights are inside the Inner Loop.
The Greater Heights has experienced some of the best real estate appreciation in Houston, as this area allows easy access to Houston’s four major job centers (Downtown Houston, The Galleria, The Medical Center, and The Energy Corridor.)
Greater Heights Houston Related Resources:
As the authority in Houston real estate, we'll provide you with the most candid advice on any property so you can make the best decision for you and your family. We'll tell you the "bad" and the "ugly" because we're not just your real estate agent — we're your trusted advisor.
Table of Contents
- Greater Heights Houston Map Guide
- Benefits Of A Greater Heights Home
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Greater Heights Houston Map Guide
"Every single member of the Houston Properties Team was a delight to work with. They are always available, attentive, and active in the pursuit of the right buyer. Their advice was spot-on and helped us sell our home in just 5 days. Best of all, when it really mattered, they bent over backwards to ensure an easy closing. We cannot thank them enough. If you want a smart team with a solid understanding of the market on your side, I recommend you hire the Houston Properties Team – they won't let you down.” – Linda Chang
A collection of some of Houston’s most popular neighborhoods, Greater Heights enjoys close proximity to Downtown Houston and Galleria. It also has easy access to major freeways, keeping residents near the main entertainment and employment centers.
Headlined by its most well-known neighborhood, Houston Heights, Greater Heights has gone through significant redevelopment over the last two decades.
Today it features fantastic subdivisions with a small-town vibe, tree-lined streets, and well-kept yards, as well as a diverse collection of beautiful single-family homes, bungalows, and townhomes.
Sunset Heights Area
The Greater Heights is centered on the area’s largest neighborhood, Houston Heights. Houston Heights commonly referred to as “The Heights,” was Houston’s first master-planned community. The developers aimed to create a residential area where everyone could live and work within a close community setting.
In 1892, the grand entrance to the community was constructed, known today as Heights Boulevard. Stately Victorian mansions were constructed along the boulevard.
Benefits Of A Greater Heights Home
If you’d like to see any specific single-family homes or learn about Houston neighborhoods that are best for you, please contact Paige Martin at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston and #10 in the United States.
1. Owning a Greater Heights home builds wealth over time.
Houston Heights is among the six “Close In” Houston neighborhoods with some of the best appreciation over the past decade.
2. You build equity every month.
Equity is the amount of money you can sell a house for minus what you still owe on it. Every mortgage payment reduces the amount you owe and increases your equity and investment. Because of its appreciating value, a Greater Heights home equates to bigger future equity
3. Exciting Inner Loop Houston location.
The Greater Heights area is within the exciting Inner Loop with easy access to Houston hubs such as Downtown, Galleria, Museum District, Memorial Park, and River Oaks. Greater Heights homeowners are minutes away from numerous restaurants, parks, museums, and shopping centers. Employment and business districts are near The Heights as well.
4. A Greater Heights real estate allows you to diversify your investment portfolio.
Houston has 5.9 million people in the MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) as of the last census. Houston’s Area Council expects this to grow to around 7.6 million by 2025. Owning real estate poised to take advantage of this growth trend, particularly in hot real estate neighborhoods like Greater Heights, can offer value for your portfolio.
5. Buying now allows you to take advantage of record-low mortgage rates.
Interest rates are at historic lows, encouraging investment. The Fed has committed unprecedented capital to reduce interest rates, benefiting current homebuyers and homeowners looking to refinance.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- 2022 Update: Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- 2022 Update: Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- River Hollow Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- League City Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends