Guide To Madeline Homes In Houston Heights
Madeline Houston is a gated community with single-family homes and townhomes located in the Greater Houston Heights area.
Located along I-60 and Ella Boulevard, Madeline homes for sale include three- and four-story properties with “tall and skinny” layouts. The vertical models aim to make the most out of the smaller lot plan typical to Inner Loop midsize homes.
- Madeline Houston has a physical address at 1335 W 26th St, Houston, Texas 77008. It is a gated community that has well-designed free-standing homes inspired by the New Orleans’ Garden District.
- The neighborhood is right within the Greater Heights district, allowing easy access to main Houston hubs including Downtown Houston, Galleria, Montrose, Museum District, etc.
- The employment hubs of Energy Corridor and Westchase are accessible via the I-10.
- Madeline Houston is zoned to the Houston Independent School District, the largest school district in the state. Residents can send their kids to these nearby schools: Sinclair Elementary, Hamilton Middle School, and Waltrip High School.
- The size of a home in Madeline start at about 2,500 square feet of space with 3- or 4-story floor plans.
- It is a project by Gracepoint Homes, a Texas-based builder whose portfolio includes Rebekah in Montrose, The Point at Imperial, and Fox Bend in Sienna Plantation to name a few.
- Prices for Madeline Houston real estate homes start at $440,000.
For more information on available Madeline homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Madeline Houston Homes for Sale
The Madeline Houston neighborhood is designed to exude a New Orleans vibe, specifically of the Garden District, through the use of coach gaslights and wrought-iron balconies.
Standard features of the residences include two-car garages, ensuite baths and walk-in closets in bedrooms, 10- and 11-foot ceilings, and island kitchens. There is also an option to include a fourth-floor gaming room that leads to a rooftop terrace.
Other optional features of Madeline Houston are the wet bar with refrigerator in the game room, wine cooler and china cabinet in the dining room, and a summer kitchen with a built-in pantry.
Madeline Houston’s most unique design element, one which separates it from other townhomes in the area, is the addition of a second entrance to the homes. There is an exterior stairway that leads directly to the second-floor common area.
Landscaping and maintenance of the exteriors of the Madeline homes for sale are included in the homeowners association dues.
Madeline Houston real estate homes have a contemporary open-plan layout, finished hardwood floors, shaker style cabinets, and granite countertops. It also comes with a backyard perfect for family residents.
A few blocks from the gated community of Madeline are some of Houston’s trendiest restaurants.
Top Madeline Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.