Houston Heights Townhomes For Sale
Compare Houston Heights townhomes for sale, pictures, and real estate trends.
The Houston Heights neighborhood nestled northwest of Downtown Houston, bordered by I-10 on the south, 610 on the north, 45 on the east, and Shepard on the west.
Due to continuous development, homes in Houston Heights have undergone significant property appreciation and development over the past decade. Neighborhoods near The Heights include Garden Oaks, Timbergrove, Camp Logan, and Memorial Park / Rice Military.
As one of Houston's most upscale and affluent neighborhoods, The Heights offers everything from bungalows to single-family houses to grand Victorian-themed mansions.
Houston Heights Resources:
"We lucked upon Paige and the Houston Properties Team when we decided to locate a property inside the Houston 610 loop. We were very impressed by her professionalism and warm personality. Not only was she knowledgeable about the current market trends, but as the process unfolded, she always provided us with valuable and timely advice, regularly updating us with progress and information. She was very patient as she walked us through a complex process. She is the best Houston realtor and we hope others won't have to depend on luck to find her. If you need a realtor in Houston, call her quickly and get ready to be wowed! – Eddie (Google Review)
Table of Contents
- Houston Heights Information
- Houston Heights Townhomes Real Estate Trends
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Houston Heights Information
For more information on available Houston Heights Townhomes for sale, call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email PMartin@HoustonProperties.com
Houston Heights, one of the city’s first master-planned communities, has already evolved over a century.
With buildings designed using several architectural schools such as Victorian, structuralist, Googie, and so much more, Houston Heights is essentially a walk down the city’s memory lane of transformation and development.
Because of these changes, the neighborhood became recognized as one of the quirkiest areas in the state.
The presence of architectural marvels in Houston Heights caught the attention of many budding Houstonians who dabble in music and the arts. Becoming the new center of Houston’s lively arts scene, the neighborhood now ranks with other artistic communities in the city like Cherryhurst and the Museum and Arts District.
Experience the transformation of Houston Heights from a simple community into an awe-inspiring circle of artists through dozens of art exhibits, installations, and theater performances.
Buyers looking for Houston Heights townhomes for sale will appreciate the neighborhood’s proximity to Downtown Houston. The city’s central business district became home to more than 150,000 employees and 3,000 companies.
Aside from acting as Houston’s financial capital, Downtown Houston also sprawls with dozens of luxurious restaurants and shopping boutiques.
Houston Heights Townhomes Real Estate Trends
"I originally discovered the Houston Properties Team at HoustonHeights.com. They have the best online marketing in the Heights. Our photos were spectacular. Our virtual tours were amazing. The community marketing worked. We sold within the first week. Great job!”– Sarah Harris
Houston Heights townhomes are an excellent option to live within a few miles of Downtown Houston for under $400,000.
Many developers have purchased lots in Houston Heights and begun construction on new townhomes.
The Heights is among the most popular neighborhoods for new townhomes, along with Rice Military, EaDo, and Midtown.
There is a great selection of styles, sizes, and locations to choose from when purchasing a townhome in the area. Typical prices range from $300,000 to $600,000.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Champions Area Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- Cane Island Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends