Hudson Forest Houston Homes
Hudson Forest Houston is a fully gated subdivision in Memorial’s 77024 zip code. Hudson Forest features quick access to I-10 Katy Freeway and the Sam Houston Tollway.
- Hudson Forest features a gated entrance manned by uniformed guards, 24 hours.
- Hudson Forest homes for sale have a median built year of 1976, although a good number of these are new construction and renovated properties.
- Properties in Hudson Forest include townhomes (shared walls) and single family homes (no shared walls).
- Zoned to the Spring Branch ISD, the Hudson Forest neighborhood is near excellent public schools namely Memorial Elementary, Spring Branch Middle School, and Memorial High School.
- Properties within Hudson Forest have an annual homeowners association (HOA) fee that covers the guard gate and community grounds upkeep.
- Homes for sale in Hudson Forest have a median size of over 3,100 square feet and a neighborhood value range of $280,000 to $520,000.
For more information on available Hudson Forest Houston Homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby guard-gated Houston communities
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Hudson Forest Homes For Sale
Hudson Forest is a gated community within Memorial Houston. Hudson Forest homes for sale are ideally located upon a heavily wooded property with exclusive amenities and scenic views of the Buffalo Bayou.
Memorial Houston offers easy access to main thoroughfares and city streets that lead to Houston’s Galleria, Energy Corridor, Memorial City Mall, and Town & Country Mall. There are also many great restaurants, hotels, medical facilities, shops, and business offices in the area.
The Memorial neighborhood is bordered by Buffalo Bayou to the south, I-610 to the east, Texas State Highway 6 to the west, and extends partly north of Katy Freeway.
The subdivision is about 30 minutes from the Bush Intercontinental Airport and roughly 20 minutes from the Galleria area. The Memorial Hermann Hospital and Memorial City shopping mall are both under 10 minutes away.
Hudson Forest is zoned to the highly-acclaimed Spring Branch ISD. Residents are near top-ranked schools such as Memorial Elementary, Spring Branch Middle School and Memorial High School.
Aside from the manned gate, facilities in the neighborhood include a residents-only swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, individual mailboxes, and its own dog park.
Residents also have access to private walking/jogging areas, as well as a biking path that features views of the Buffalo Bayou.
Hudson Forest homes for sale have a median size of more than 3,100 square feet built on nearly 4,000 square-foot lots. Home styles and sizes vary, with prices ranging between $280,000 to $520,000.
Hudson Forest Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.