Inner Loop Houston TX: New Neighborhood Maps of Houston's Inner Loop
Explore the Inner Loop Neighborhood, one of Houston's highly recognized neighborhoods offering exceptional homes in a prime location
Inner Loop comprises the majority of Houston's economy. It is home to numerous higher education institutions, several of Houston's major employment areas, and the state's leading medical center. The neighborhood also features three major sports teams, a variety of performing arts, and vast ethnic diversity. They are in Midtown, Montrose, River Oaks, and Greater Heights, among others.
With Downtown's Theatre District, Upper Kirby's art gallery row, and the Museum District's 19 museums, arts and culture dominate Houston's inner loop.
Downtown, one of Houston's primary business districts, is home to about 150,000 employees. The Texas Medical Center is the largest medical center in the state. They have over 50 medical and research facilities with over 100,000 staff and volunteers.
Inside the loop, commuters have additional options for public transportation and walkability. The Inner Loop indicates the boundary between the inner city of Houston and its suburbs. It is the innermost of Houston's three beltways, the others being Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Tollway) and State Highway 99 (SH 99, Grand Parkway), sections of which are currently under construction or in the planning stages.
The central location provides Inner Loop homes close to residents' workplaces. It also provides the residents with convenient access to Houston's numerous cafes, restaurants, nightlife, and other business establishments. The Uptown Park, and Highland Village are some of the neighborhoods with prestigious shopping centers.
Inner Loop Houston Neighborhood Additional Resources:
“Paige and The Houston Properties Team helped our family buy and sell five different homes. She’s the best realtor in Houston because she’s extremely knowledgeable and very candid. On the buyer side, she will absolutely tell you what’s wrong with a property and give you all of the reasons not to buy it. She has the best marketing of anyone we’ve ever seen and she knows everything about the best neighborhoods in Houston. She is THE BEST Houston Realtor!” – Scott & Debi Gordon
Table of Contents
- Inner Loop Neighborhood Map, Location and Zip Code
- Inner Loop Lifestyle and Amenities
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Inner Loop Neighborhood Map, Location and Zip Code
"If you’d like to see any specific single-family homes or learn about Houston neighborhoods that are best for you, please contact Paige Martin at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston and #10 in the United States."
Most neighborhoods that make up the Inner Loop are located in areas hospitable to pedestrians and feature sidewalks and cafes. The residents can travel to work on foot, by bicycle, or by public transportation (bus).
There is also easy access to major roads for commuters traveling to the Energy Corridor or The Woodlands, where Chevron just relocated its main facility. Moreover, The Woodlands Express bus service offers rides from The Woodlands to Downtown Houston and vice versa.
Within the Inner Loop, residents of the Museum District have direct access to 19 arts, culture, and science institutions. The Children's Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, and the Houston Museum of Natural Science are popular choices. These museums welcome millions of visitors annually.
Also, the neighborhood features various parks and open areas. Hermann Park is a landmark of the Museum District. The Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Houston Zoo, the Houston Garden Center, and the Miller Outdoor Theatre are included. Also, Bayou Bend is a 14-acre garden located four kilometers from the city center.
Inner Loop residents are within minutes of the METRORail Redline and B-cycle stations, which provide access to Houston's significant employment, leisure, and service hubs. MetroRail and new bike lanes make commuting to key Houston locations and workplaces much easier.
Inner Loop Houston zip codes include 77003, 77004, 77005, 77006,77007, 77008, 77009, 77018, 77019, 77024, 77046, 77056,77057, 77079, 77082, 77098 in Harris County. (View Houston zip code map.)
Inner Loop Lifestyle and Amenities
"It’s hard to find a team that has your best interests at heart, especially when dealing with real estate. Paige Martin and the Houston Properties Team are amazing! They’re incredibly candid about their recommendations, they care a great deal about their clients, and they make sure you won’t make decisions you’re bound to regret. I’d highly recommend them if you’re looking for a great Houston realtor. You will thank me!" – Elizabeth (Google Review)
The Inner Loop is a vibrant and eclectic mix of offices, fancy stores, restaurants, and upscale homes.
Within the loop are various museums, historical sites, sporting arenas (Astrodome, Compaq Center), medical institutions (The Medical Center), restaurants, and shops. However, the Galleria, the city's largest shopping mall, is located just outside the loop on Westheimer.
The Heights, Montrose, Rice Village, Rice Military, Bellaire, Medical Center, River Oaks, Montrose, Midtown, Southside Place, Eastwood, Timbergrove, Southgate, Museum District, Braes Heights, Southampton, Garden Oaks, Woodland Heights, West University, and Afton Oaks are some of the neighborhoods within the inner loop.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Houston's Inner Loop, Downtown Houston features a 1,178-acre area bordered by I-10 (North), 59 (East), and I-45 (South & West). Downtown is one of Houston's leading business and retail centers. It houses about 3,500 businesses with more than 150,000 employees.
Most of the neighborhoods within the loop made it into the list of Houston's Most Walkable Communities.
Most of the neighborhoods are zoned to Houston ISD's best schools, ensuring high-quality education for the students living within the area.
The Inner Loop is superior for commuting and cultural attractions. The district houses top cultural and fine-dining restaurants. It also offers a wide range of outstanding real estate, top-ranked schools, and great cuisine. Residential homes, either it is single-family homes, mid-rise, or high-rise buildings, all have access to these convenient luxuries.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- 2022 Update: Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- 2022 Update: Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Neighborhoods Near River Oaks Houston: Real Estate, Homes For Sale
- Third Ward Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends