Cinco Ranch Katy Neighborhood & Real Estate Guide
Cinco Ranch is a master-planned community straddling the Grand Parkway, in the area south of I-10 and north of Westpark Tollway.
Located about 10 miles southwest of Katy, Cinco Ranch is a sprawling 8,000-acre community.
- Named after the 5 oilmen who originally owned the property, the community has changed hands over the years and is now under San Diego-based Newland Communities (Telfair, Summerwood, Eagle Springs).
- Cinco Ranch is just north of two master-planned communities, Seven Meadows (also from Newland Communities) and Grand Lakes.
- Cinco Ranch homes are zoned to the Katy Independent School District. Two schools serving the community, Cinco Ranch High and Seven Lakes High, are among Newsweek’s “America’s Best High Schools”.
- Cinco Ranch homes are centrally located near parks, schools, stores, restaurants, entertainment hubs, and cafes. The LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch offers several retail and dining options.
- The new construction community offers several great amenities, including a 167-acre 18-hole golf club, recreation centers, swimming pools, pocket parks, tennis courts, an exercise trail, and miles of hike and bike trails.
- There is a wide array of Cinco Ranch single-family homes, ranging from quaint patio homes to sprawling luxury estates.
- Cinco Ranch homes for sale are typically priced between $400,000 to more than $1.4M.
For more information on available Cinco Ranch Katy homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Cinco Ranch Homes For Sale
Cinco Ranch TX is a sprawling new construction master-planned community located in southeast Katy, a few miles southeast of the Energy Corridor.
Nestled in an area along the Grand Parkway, Cinco Ranch has Katy Freeway to the north (I-10) and Westpark Tollway to the south. The community covers more than 8,000 acres, and is still expanding.
Cinco Ranch homes are centrally located, with easy access to parks, schools, restaurants, employment centers, and retail and entertainment hotspots. The LaCenterra, the community’s retail center, offers a good number of options.
The community is zoned to the highly regarded Katy Independent School District. Several schools are located within Cinco Ranch, some of which have been named among the best in the area, including Cinco Ranch High School and Seven Lakes High School.
The community’s many amenities include the Golf Club, Beach Club (with tennis courts), several recreational centers (Equestrian Village, Greenway Village, Highland Park, Lake House, North Lake Village, Rosewood, and South Ranch), and a water park.
Cinco Ranch is under Newland Communities, the same developer responsible for several Houston master-planned communities like Seven Meadows. Many reputable new home builders offer homes in Cinco Ranch, including Trendmaker Homes, Ryland Homes, Partners in Building, David Weekley, Village Builders, and Perry Homes.
The community features a wide selection of home styles and sizes. Lot sizes can range from 2,000 to more than 20,000 square feet. Smaller properties can feature 3- to 4-bedroom floor plans, though Cinco Ranch luxury homes for sale typically offer 5- to 6-bedroom options.
Cinco Ranch homes for sale start at around $400,000 while larger properties sell for a over $1.4M.
Top Cinco Ranch Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Cinco Ranch TX.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.