Cross Creek Ranch Houston Real Estate Guide
Cross Creek Ranch is a master-planned community west of Katy and Houston.
Spanning a 3,200-acre area just west of the Grand Parkway, Cross Creek Ranch is located in Fulshear, Fort Bend County.
- One of the top-selling communities in Houston, Cross Creek Ranch was named Master-Planned Community of the Year by the Greater Houston Builders Association last year.
- Nestled just off FM 1093, Cross Creek Ranch showcases new construction homes from reputable Houston builders.
- Cross Creek Ranch features an environmentally-friendly design with trails, parks, and a “native naturalized landscape”.
- Cross Creek Ranch was formerly under Trendmaker Homes. Johnson Development (Fall Creek, Imperial, Harmony, Riverstone) later took over the community’s development.
- The new home community is made up of several neighborhoods, with some areas reserved for mixed use zones, schools, and additional amenities.
- Cross Creek Ranch homes have easy access to stores, restaurants, bars, and cafes within the community. Other retail and entertainment hotspots in the Katy area are also minutes away.
- Community amenities include a water park, a spray park, a lap pool, a disc golf course, a fitness center, and a dog park.
- Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale vary, with lot sizes ranging from 6,000 to 21,500 square feet. Three-, four-, five-bedroom floor plans are available.
- Prices for Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale are between $240,000 to more than $1M.
For more information on available Cross Creek Ranch Fulshear homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Cross Creek Ranch Homes For Sale
Cross Creek Ranch Fulshear is master-planned community located just off FM 1093, a future expansion for the Westpark Tollway.
Cross Creek Ranch’s master-plan includes several open spaces and mixed use areas, with several on-site amenities catering to an active lifestyle.
The Adventure Island Waterpark features a resort-style swimming pool with a water slide, shaded decks, lap lanes, a splash park, and a wading pool. The Flewellen Creek Pool, on the other hand, offers an infinity pool and lap lanes.
The community also showcases a fully-equipped fitness center, a disc golf course, a dog park, a sports complex, and several pocket parks and playgrounds. Miles of hike and bike trails and acres of lakes round out Cross Creek Ranch’s many amenities.
Cross Creek Ranch homes are zoned to both Katy ISD and Lamar CISD. Katy ISD schools serving the community include on-site James E. Randolph Elementary, Seven Lakes Junior High, and Obra D. Tompkins High School. Huggins Elementary, Wertheimer Middle School, Briscoe Junior High, and Foster High School serve homes zoned to the Lamar CISD.
Cross Creek Ranch homes typically feature 3- to 5-bedroom floor plans on lots ranging in size between 6,000 to more than 21,000 square feet.
Homes in the area start at around $240,000, while Cross Creek Ranch luxury homes can sell for over $1M.
Cross Creek Ranch Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.