Guide to Kluge Lake Cypress Homes
Kluge Lake is a gated community just off Kluge Road, some 40 minutes northwest of Downtown Houston.
The new home community is located a few miles northeast of US 290 and southwest of US 249.
- Known as an “acreage subdivision,” Kluge Lake features new construction custom-built homes on large lots.
- Situated in a wooded area in northwest Houston, Kluge Lake homes enjoy easy access to golf courses, parks, and schools.
- A relatively small community of some 40 homesites, Kluge Lake offers privacy and lush surroundings.
- The new construction community features wandering trails that loop around the park and lake areas.
- New construction Kluge Lake homes for sale typically sit on half-acre lots, with home sizes ranging from 4,000 to more than 5,000 square feet.
- Kluge Lake’s large homes can offer 4 to 5 bedrooms, multi-car garages, and custom luxury amenities.
- Prices for Kluge Lake homes for sale are between $500,000 to $850,000.
For more information on available Kluge Lake homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Kluge Lake Homes For Sale
Kluge Lake Cypress is new construction gated community located in northwest Houston.
Nestled within the area northeast of US 290 and southwest of US 249, the new home community is just off Kluge Road, northeast of Huffmeister Road and a few miles northwest of FM 1960.
Kluge Lake is known for its spacious homes, sprawling lots, and verdant surroundings. Community amenities include a lake, and a park with walking/jogging trails.
Kluge Lake homes are zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District (Cy-Fair ISD). Hamilton Elementary School, Hamilton Middle School, and Cy-Fair High School serve the community.
The community is largely made up of custom-built new construction homes on lots ranging from 21,000 to more than 28,000 square feet. Architectural styles are mainly traditional, with homes featuring 4- to 5-bedroom floor plans.
Kluge Lake luxury homes for sale can offer various amenities, though features like multi-car garages, island kitchens, hardwood floors, and wooded lots are common.
Kluge Lake homes for sale start at around $500,000. Larger properties sell for around $850,000.