Knollwood Village Houston Real Estate Guide
Knollwood Village is a deed-restricted community inside the Loop, nestled south of S Braeswood Blvd and west of S Main St.
Previously the site of Houston’s Main Street Airport, the neighborhood has grown over the 60 years since its conception.
- Knollwood Village is split into 11 different neighborhood sections, each with its own set of deed restrictions.
- One of the more affordable neighborhoods in the Inner Loop, Knollwood Village is minutes away from parks, stores, restaurants, and job centers like Downtown Houston and the Texas Medical Center.
- Knollwood Village homes have easy access to main roads like the Buffalo Speedway, Braeswood Boulevard, and Main Street.
- Founded in the 1950s, the Knollwood Village Civic Club enforces deed restrictions and hires security patrols to maintain the neighborhood’s peaceful atmosphere.
- The community is zoned to two of Houston ISD’s multi-award winning schools, Pershing Middle School and Bellaire High School.
- Knollwood Village homes feature traditional and ranch architectural designs. Some homes dating back to the 1950s have been remodeled and carefully maintained.
- Luxury Knollwood Village real estate are typically new construction two-story homes with bigger floor areas.
- Lot sizes in Knollwood Village range from 6,000 to 10,000 square feet.
- Prices for Knollwood Village homes for sale are between $370,000 to more than $1,000,000.
For more information on available Knollwood Village homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Knollwood Village Homes For Sale
Located a couple of miles from the Texas Medical Center, Knollwood Village is a deed-restricted community within the Inner Loop.
Though mostly residential, the neighborhood is minutes away from Downtown Houston, the Museum District, and the Galleria. Several main arteries are immediately accessible from Knollwood Village homes, including S Main Street, S Braeswood Boulevard, and the Buffalo Speedway.
The community is nestled south of Braeswood Place and the Brays Bayou, west of the Medical Center, and east of Meyerland. Knollwood Village homes are centrally located near parks, restaurants, retail stores, and schools.
Zoned to the Houston Independent School District, students in the area may attend Longfellow Elementary School, Pershing Middle School, and Bellaire High School.
Established in the early 1950s, Knollwood Village is split into 11 neighborhood sections across 108 acres of lush land. The sections are numbered from 1-10, with the 11th named Braes Terrace II.
Knollwood Village has a well-established civic club that enforces deed restrictions, funds security patrols, and organizes community events.
Remodeled 1950s ranch-style homes abound in Knollwood Village as well as new construction single-family homes. Older properties in the neighborhood typically feature one-story three-bedroom floor plans. Lot sizes range from 6,000 to 10,000 square feet.
The most expensive Knollwood Village real estate are typically bigger two-story homes with four- to five-bedroom floor plans.
Knollwood Village homes for sale start at around $370,000. Larger and newer properties sell for over $1,000,000.
Top Knollwood Village Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.