Lakes Of Cypress Forest TX Homes And Neighborhood Guide
Lakes of Cypress Forest is a gated community located just off Cypresswood Drive, a few minutes west of I-45 (North Freeway).
Made up of about 360 homesites, Lakes of Cypress Forest features upscale lake view homes, nature trails lined with mature pine trees, and various community amenities.
- Lakes of Cypress Forest is nestled within a beautiful, wooded area north of FM 1960.
- Development in the community started in 2005, and construction of new Lakes of Cypress Forest homes is still ongoing.
- Dunn & Stone and Darling Homes are the main builders at the gated community.
- Lake views and wooded grounds are common features in Lakes of Cypress Forest homes for sale.
- Homes in the area can offer 3 to 5 bedrooms, with floor areas between 2,700 to 4,300 square feet. Lot areas typically range from 9,000 to more than 10,000 square feet.
- Lakes of Cypress Forest homes come in traditional, French Country, and Tuscan architectural designs.
- Luxury Lakes of Cypress Forest real estate can feature front courtyards, multi-car garages, wooded lots, and open floor plans, as well as high-end appliances and furnishings.
- Prices for Lakes of Cypress Forest homes for sale are between $400,000 to just under $800,000.
For more information on available Lakes of Cypress Forest TX homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby TX neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Lakes of Cypress Forest Homes For Sale
Located a few miles northeast of Champion Forest and the golf-centered communities of the Champions area, Lakes of Cypress Forest TX is an upscale gated community in Spring Texas.
The community is nestled south of Cypresswood Drive, a few minutes west of I-45 (North Freeway). Schools, parks, retail areas, and other commercial establishments are all within a short drive away from the community.
Known for its lakes, waterfalls, and fountains, Lakes of Cypress Forest is lined with nature trails that connect its homes with its activity hubs. The community’s recreational spots include a pool, a sand volleyball court, a spray pad, and picnic areas.
Lakes of Cypress Forest homes are zoned to the Klein Independent School District, and students in the area are served by Lemm Elementary, Schindewolf Intermediate, and Klein Collins High School.
Development started during the mid-2000s, though home builders Dunn & Stone and Darling Homes still have a number of new construction homes slated for Lakes of Cypress Forest. Many of the community’s 360 homesites have lake views and wooded back yards.
By Houston standards, lots in Lakes of Cypress Forest are mid-sized, ranging from 9,000 to 10,000 square feet. Homes in the area typically feature 3 to 5-bedroom floor plans with 2,700 to more than 4,000 square feet of living space.
Prices of Lakes of Cypress Forest homes for sale range between $400,000 for smaller 3-bedroom properties to just under $800,000 for new construction homes.
Lakes of Cypress Forest TX is located within the 77388 zip code.
Lakes of Cypress Forest Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.