Larkin At Cottage Grove Houston Real Estate Guide
Larkin at Cottage Grove is a gated community about 5 miles northwest of Downtown Houston.
Located in one of Houston’s fast developing neighborhoods, Larkin at Cottage Grove offers great location, accessibility, and a good array of single-family homes and townhomes.
- Larkin at Cottage Grove features new construction single-family homes and townhomes from award-winning developer, David Weekley Homes.
- The community is centrally located near parks, schools, restaurants, and main roads. Larkin at Cottage Grove homes have immediate access to Katy Freeway (I-10) and TC Jester Boulevard, allowing for easy access to key areas like Downtown and the Galleria.
- Memorial Park and Cottage Grove Park are blocks away from the community.
- The new home community features 68 homesites. Amenities include private access, a private pool and a cabana area.
- Homes in the community is zoned to the Houston ISD. Students in the area may attend Memorial Elementary School, Hogg Middle School and Waltrip High School.
- Larkin at Cottage Grove homes are available in seven different floor plans, with 3- and 4-story home options in Contemporary designs.
- Home sizes range from 1,700 to 2,600 square feet.
- Larkin at Cottage Grove offers three to four bedroom homes. Some floor plans include game rooms, rooftop terraces, and balconies.
- Prices for Larkin at Cottage Grove homes for sale start at $440,000.
For more information on available Larkin At Cottage Grove homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Larkin At Cottage Grove Homes For Sale
Larkin at Cottage Grove Houston is a gated community just north of I-10, east of TC Jester Boulevard.
The community is located in Cottage Grove, one of Houston’s reemerging neighborhoods. Homes in the area are centrally located near schools, parks, restaurants, retail centers, and entertainment hotspots.
Memorial Park, one of Houston’s largest urban parks, is a few blocks away from Larkin at Cottage Grove homes. The park features miles of trails, a municipal golf course, and the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center. The community also has Cottage Grove Park nearby.
Larkin at Cottage Grove is zoned to the Houston Independent School District. Students in the area may attend Memorial Elementary School, Hogg Middle School and Waltrip High School.
Developed by David Weekley Homes, Larkin at Cottage Grove will feature 68 new construction single-family homes and townhomes. Community amenities will include private access, a private pool and cabana.
Larkin at Cottage Grove homes will come in seven different floor plans. Three- to four-story, three- to four-bedroom homes are available. Home sizes range from 1,700 to 2,600 square feet.
Designed for multi-level living, homes in the area offer 2-car garages, walk-in closets, and spacious living areas. Some homes will feature rooftop terraces, balconies, and game rooms.
Prices for Larkin at Cottage Grove homes for sale are between $440,000 to $570,000.
Top Larkin At Cottage Grove Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.