Lazybrook Timbergrove Houston Neighborhood Maps
Two new updated maps of Lazybrook Timbergrove in Houston TX. See Lazybrook Timbergrove Houston homes, neighborhood, and real estate guide.
Located within Houston’s Inner Loop, the Lazybrook Timbergrove neighborhood provides residents with large yards, well-ranked schools, affordable homes, and easy access to Downtown Houston.
North Loop Freeway borders Lazybrook on the north, Loop 610 on the east, and Katy Freeway on the south.
About 5-10 minutes from Downtown Houston, Memorial, and Galleria, Lazybrook Timbergrove is known for its lush foliage, tree-lined streets, and large lots.
Two New Lazybrook / Timbergrove Houston Neighborhood Maps
"The Houston Properties Team is fantastic!!! I use to live in a townhome community. My neighbor’s home came on the market two weeks before we listed. My home sold and theirs is still sitting on the market (now a month after our closing!) Their marketing program works. I’d highly recommend them to anyone who wants to sell their home.” – Brian Donaldson Shell International Exploration & Production
Table of Contents
- Lazybrook Timbergrove Neighborhood: Location
- Lazybrook Timbergrove Neighborhood: Lifestyle
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Lazybrook Timbergrove Neighborhood: Location
For details on any specific property in the Lazybrook Timbergrove area, please contact Paige Martin, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston. Email at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com or call 713-425-4194.
The Lazybrook Timbergrove community is nestled within the wooded boundaries of West 18th Street from Ella to 610, 610 to West T.C. Jester, T.C. Jester to Ella Blvd., and on the South side of West 18th streets of Willowby, Haverhill, Tannehill, and Guese off of Ella Blvd.
Lazybrook is a deed-restricted neighborhood of nearly 700 homes located 7 miles northwest of Downtown Houston. The residential area also lies west of Houston Heights and along the wooded banks of White Oak Bayou in the near northwest quadrant of the city.
Young professionals and empty nesters often prefer Lazybrook Timbergrove homes because of their Inner Loop location. Aside from these, Downtown Houston, the Galleria area, Memorial Park, and Museum District are only about 5-10 minutes away from the neighborhood.
Neighborhoods near Lazybrook include Camp Logan, Memorial Park, Houston Heights, Timbergrove, Oak Forest, Garden Oaks, and Tanglewood.
Lazybrook Timbergrove Neighborhood: Lifestyle
"Paige Martin and the Houston properties team are an excellent resource. You definitely want her on your team when you decide to buy or sell." – Ian Ivy (Google Review)
The Lazybrook Timbergrove Civic Club divided the neighborhood into nine sections. The 9-sections map out the neighborhood’s deed restrictions, paving the way for a well-developed and carefully master-planned community.
Lazybrook’s Inner Loop location and nearness to major freeways making it one of Houston’s best neighborhoods.
Commercial hubs Downtown Houston and Galleria are both a few minutes away. One of the country’s most expansive and “greenest” parks, Memorial Park, is also roughly 5 minutes away from all Lazybrook homes.
Lazybrook is the 36th most walkable neighborhood in Houston. With a “Walkability” rating of 53, Walkscore.com notes that “you can run some errands on foot.”
There are over 200 restaurants, bars, and coffee shops in Lazybrook Timbergrove. On average, Lazybrook residents encounter 0.5 restaurants, bars, and coffee shops every 5-minute walk.
Some of the most popular include:
Demeris Barbecue at 1702 W Loop N (Barbeque)
Stalla’s Deli at 10520 NW Fwy (Greek Deli)
Pizza Inn at 1801 Mangum Rd (Pizza Place)
Live Oak Bar and Grill at 10444 Hempstead Rd (Sports Bar)
Pappa Geno’s at 1801 Ella Blvd (American Diner)
Tia Maria’s at 4618 Dacoma St (Mexican Food)
Hughie’s at 1802 W 18th St (Vietnamese Food)
Lazybrook also has above average “Bikability” ranking. The West White Oak Bayou Trail begins in Timbergrove Manor and runs along the banks of Bayou and through Lazybrook and Oak Forest. The White Oak Bayou Trail provides bicyclists and pedestrians a 7.4-mile (11.9 km) long, mostly concrete and asphalt trail.
Parks near Lazybrook homes include:
West 11th Street Park
Timbergrove Manor Park
T.C. Jester Parkway
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Nottingham Forest Houston Maps | Nottingham Forest Neighborhood Maps
- Memorial Plaza Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends