Guide To League City Neighborhood & Homes
Located about 25 miles southeast of Downtown Houston, League City is a 53-square mile independent city.
- Incorporated in 1962, League City features a hybrid mayor-city manager form of government.
- League City homes are minutes away from restaurants, stores, cafes, schools, parks, golf courses, and other outdoor entertainment and recreational areas. Beacon Lakes Golf Club, League City Towne Center, and the Perry Family YMCA are among the city’s must-visit places.
- The city was named as one of NerdWallet’s best Texas cities for people looking for jobs, thanks to its location near the NASA Johnson Space Center, Galveston Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Most League City homes are zoned to the Clear Creek ISD, though some are served by schools from Dickinson ISD and Santa Fe ISD.
- League City features beautiful homes ranging from gorgeous 5-bedroom estates to 2-bedroom ranch-style homes. Two-story new construction homes are also available in an array of architectural designs.
- Homes in the area typically feature sprawling lots between 10,000 to more than 300,000 square feet.
- Prices for League City homes for sale are between $150,000 to $2,500,000.
For more information on available League City TX homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To League City Homes For Sale
League City TX is an independent city outside the Beltway.
The city is adjacent to Friendswood, about 25 miles southeast of Downtown Houston. Nestled south of FM 528 and north of TX 6, League City covers a 53-square mile area south of Clear Lake City and Pearland.
League City homes have schools, parks, outdoor recreational areas, restaurants, bars, and retail and entertainment centers. The Perry Family YMCA, the Beacon Lakes Golf Club, and the League City Towne Center are among the city’s key hotspots.
Employment centers in Galveston Bay, the NASA Johnson Space Center, and Houston are highly accessible from League City homes.
Clear Creek Independent School District serves most of League City, though some homes in the area are zoned to Dickinson ISD and Santa Fe ISD.
League City offers a great selection of homes, including grand estates on sprawling lots, beautifully updated ranch-style homes, and new construction homes.
League City homes can feature 2- to 5-bedroom floor plans, with 1,000 to more than 4,500 square feet of living space. Homes in the area typically sit on spacious lots, ranging from 10,000 to more than 300,000 square feet.
Homes in the area start at around $150,000. League City luxury real estate can go for more than $2.5M.
League City TX is under the 77573 and 77574 zip codes. (See Houston’s zip code map.)
Top League City Realtor – HoustonProperties
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige and her team of top ranked League City realtors work with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.