Memorial Bend Houston TX Real Estate Guide
Memorial Bend, also known as “The Bend”, is a Memorial West deed-restricted neighborhood location just off Sam Houston Parkway (Beltway 8). It primarily features single-family homes, but townhomes are also available.
The tree-lined streets, manicured lawns, lovely mix of vintage and contemporary homes, and the scenic Buffalo Bayou lend a quiet, idyllic feel to Memorial Bend Houston.
- The community is located along Memorial Drive and features convenient access to key thoroughfares in Houston, including Beltway 8, Interstate 10, and Gessner Road.
- Retail and entertainment hubs, business and employment centers, as well as highly rated schools are a quick drive or commute from Memorial Bend. The Town & Country Village, CityCentre Plaza, and Memorial City Mall are only a few blocks from the community. The Energy Corridor is about 6 miles away and the Inner Loop is 9 miles east of Memorial Bend homes.
- Memorial Bend, also known as The Bend, features a beautiful assemblage of traditional and modern houses sheltered by stately trees.
- The neighborhood has an active civic association that enforces deed restrictions to maintain its unique and charming look and feel.
- The community is 10- to 15-minute from the Terry Hershey Park and Buffalo Bayou Hike-and-Bike Trails. Memorial Bend also has easy access to the medical services and facilities of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center along Gessner Road.
- Memorial Bend real estate is comprised of over 350 single-family homes. There are a few townhomes for sale in the area too.
- Memorial Bend homes are served by the highly acclaimed Spring Branch Independent School District. Rummel Creek Elementary, Memorial Middle, and Memorial and Stratford High Schools serve the neighborhood.
- Homes in the neighborhood sit on fairly large lots ranging from 8,000 to more than 18,000 square feet. It features traditional, colonial, and English architectural styles.
- Memorial Bend homes typically have two bedrooms and two baths, while larger properties have five bedrooms and 6 baths. Townhomes for sale in the neighborhood have one bedroom and bath with three-story floor plans.
- Prices for Memorial Bend homes for sale range from $200,000 to more than $1.4 million.
For more information on available Memorial Bend homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Memorial Bend Homes for Sale
Memorial Bend Houston is a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood comprised of 351 single-family homes. It is located in Memorial West, just off the Sam Houston Parkway (Beltway 8).
Located in the Memorial area, one of Houston’s affluent communities, Memorial Bend features a quiet enclave of beautiful homes nestled in large wooded lots and tree-lined streets near the Buffalo Bayou.
The community is located along Memorial Drive about 6 miles from the Energy Corridor and about 9 miles from the Inner Loop. It provides easy access to major business and employment centers, and retail and entertainment spots via the Beltway 8 and I-10.
Recreational and outdoor facilities such as those of Terry Hershey Park, Buffalo Bayou Hike-and-Bike Trails, and the Edith Moore Nature Sanctuary are easily accessible from the neighborhood.
Memorial Bend, also known as The Bend, features a beautiful collection of traditional and modern houses sheltered by stately trees just a few minutes walk to the banks of Buffalo Bayou.
Memorial Bend is one of the older neighborhoods on the west side of Houston, Texas. It is made up of 1950s and early 1960s homes with mid-century modern, ranch, and traditional styles.
The newer Memorial Bend real estate were designed by architects that include William Norman Floyd, William R. Jenkins, William F. Wortham and Lars Bang.
Many homes in the neighborhood were featured in architecture and design magazines including the American Builder, House & Home, Better Homes & Gardens, and House Beautiful.
Memorial Bend homes for sale prices range from $185,000 to more than $1.4 million.
Memorial Bend Houston is located in the 77024 zip code area of Harris County, the biggest county in Texas in terms of population.
Top Memorial Bend Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, Houston Business Journal and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin, a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team, is ranked as one of the top residential real estate agents in the world.
Paige Martin’s recent awards include:
- 2016: One of the Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: One of America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015 Q3: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide (of 125,000 agents)
- 2015: #2 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Southwest Texas (Houston, Woodlands, Katy, San Antonio)
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2015: One of America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: One of the Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014 – #1 Ranked Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2014 – “One of the Top 40 Houston Realtors,” Houston Chronicle
- 2014 – “One of America’s Best Real Estate Agents,” RealTrends.com
- 2014 – Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2013 – #1 Ranked Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2013 – Top 50 Houston Realtors by the Houston Chronicle
- 2013 – Top 5 Ranked Individual Agent in the Houston Area with Keller Williams
- 2013 – Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2012 – #1 Ranked Individual Agent in the Keller Williams Memorial Office
- 2012 – Top 5 Ranked Individual Agent in the Houston Area with Keller Williams
- 2011 – #1 Ranked Individual Agent in the Keller Williams Memorial Office
- 2011 – Top 10 Ranked Individual Agent in the Houston Area with Keller Williams
- 2010 – #1 Ranked Individual Agent in the Keller Williams Memorial Office
- 2010 – Top 10 Ranked Individual Agent in the Houston Area with Keller Williams
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Memorial.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.