Memorial Valley Houston Real Estate Guide
Memorial Valley is a subdivision with over 70 single-family homes within the Memorial West area.
Nestled between the I-10 and Sam Houston Parkway, Memorial Valley homes for sale are just minutes from key Houston employment centers, including the Energy Corridor and Westchase.
- Memorial Valley also offers direct access to Inner Loop hubs like The Medical Center, Galleria, and Downtown Houston via the I-10.
- Some of Houston’s best retail, dining, and entertainment hubs — Town & Country, City Center Plaza, and Memorial City Mall — are all within minutes of the neighborhood.
- The continued expansion of Houston’s real estate in the Memorial west region contributes to the growth and popularity of Memorial Valley.
- Home sizes in the neighborhood range between 2,000 to more than 4,000 square feet. Lot sizes in Memorial Valley averages 10,000 square feet.
- Three- to five-bedroom homes are available in the subdivision, coming in single or two-storey floor plans.
- Memorial Valley Houston real estate and other neighborhoods in the area feature some of Houston’s most beautiful new homes. Architectural styles are usually traditional, but buyers will also find some Mediterranean and ranch style houses.
- Memorial Valley homes are zoned to the highly regarded Spring Branch Independent School District. Students can attend these nearby schools: Rummel Creek Elementary, Memorial Middle School, and Stratford High School. There are also private school options in the community.
- Memorial Valley homes for sale can start at around $300,000. However, newer properties can sell for as much as $1,500,000.
For more information on available Memorial Valley homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Memorial Valley Homes for Sale
Memorial Valley is a quiet neighborhood located west of Beltway 8, just minutes from Downtown Houston and the Inner Loop.
Memorial Valley Houston is only 40 minutes to Downtown Houston via the I-10, and about 25 minutes to the Inner Loop.
Town & Country, City Center Plaza, and Memorial City Mall are all within minutes of the subdivision.
Located about 15 miles west of Downtown Houston, Memorial Valley Houston real estate is close to urban centers but also provides a tranquil base perfect for families.
Memorial Valley homes for sale typically sit on large, wooded lots averaging 10,000 square feet. Home sizes range from 2,000 to 4,000 square feet and can have have three- to five-bedroom floor plans.
The growth of the Memorial area, a recognized school system, and a rich history make Memorial Valley Houston real estate a highly desirable neighborhood to live in.
Memorial Valley is a residential real estate property found north of Buffalo Bayou Bike Trail where residents can enjoy the outdoors.
The subdivision is centrally located and have easy access to main roads including Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Parkway), I-10, and Westpark Tollway. Key employment centers outside the Inner Loop, such as the Energy Corridor and Westchase, are minutes away from the neighborhood.
Students who live in Memorial Valley Houston attend schools in the award-winning Spring Branch Independent School District. These include Rummel Creek Elementary, Memorial Middle School, and Stratford High School.
Top Memorial Valley Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.