Real Estate Guide To Memorial Way Houston TX
Located within the Memorial West area, Memorial Way is a verdant neighborhood located south of the Katy Freeway.
- Several retail and entertainment spots like Memorial City Mall, City Centre, the Galleria, and Town & Country Village are minutes away from the neighborhood.
- The Energy Corridor is only about 10 minutes from Memorial Way homes. Major Inner Loop employment and entertainment hubs like The Galleria, Medical Center, Upper Kirby and West University are roughly 45 minutes away via the I-10, Sam Houston Parkway, and Memorial Drive.
- Memorial Way is zoned to the Spring Branch Independent School District. Award-winning schools, including Hunters Creek Elementary, Spring Branch Middle School, and Stratford High School serve the neighborhood.
- Majority of available homes in Memorial Way are renovated single-family properties originally built in the mid ’60s. There are a few new-construction townhomes for sale in the area too.
- Memorial Way homes for sale typically sit on sprawling lots that range from 11,000 to more than 16,000 square feet.
- The subdivision’s architectural style are mostly traditional but there are Mediterranean and French styles available as well.
- Prices of Memorial Way homes for sale typically range from $200,000 to around $700,000. There are a handful luxury real estate in the neighborhood that go for upwards of $1,000,000 when put on market.
For more information on available Memorial Way homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Memorial Way Homes for Sale
Memorial Way is a quiet neighborhood with tree-lined streets located near the I-10 and and Sam Houston Parkway. Its location between these two major highways gives the residents an easy commute to and from key Houston destinations.
The Energy Corridor is only 10 minutes away from Memorial Way. Downtown Houston, The Galleria and the rest of the Inner Loop are accessible via the I-10 and Memorial Drive.
Most of the homes in the neighborhood feature architectural styles ranging from traditional, French, and Mediterreanean.
Memorial Way homes for sale feature three to five bedrooms laid out on single-family or two-story floor plans. Bigger properties in the subdivision can have up to six bedrooms and five baths.
Typical to most properties within Memorial, Memorial Way homes also have expansive and landscaped lots. Lot sizes can range from 11,000 to 16,000 square feet, while floor areas are generally between 2,000 to upwards of 5,000 square feet.
Some of the homes in the neighborhood date back to the 1960s, though these are well-maintained and renovated with upgraded appliances.
Top Memorial Way Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Memorial.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.