Guide To Frostwood Houston Homes For Sale
Located on the west side of Houston, Frostwood is a quaint neighborhood nestled along Gessner Drive north of Memorial Drive.
Frostwood is one of Houston’s 20 most expensive neighborhhods.
Prized for its great location and high accessibility, the neighborhood is within Beltway 8, minutes away from I-10.
- Frostwood homes are centrally located near shops, restaurants, schools, parks, and major Houston job centers.
- With comfortable access to both Sam Houston Parkway and Katy Freeway, Frostwood residents have a fairly easy commute to and from the Energy Corridor, the Galleria, and neighborhoods within the Inner Loop.
- The neighborhood is also a short drive away from the Memorial area’s retail centers including Town & Country Village, CityCentre Plaza, and the Memorial City Mall.
- Zoned to the Spring Branch ISD, students in the neighborhood attend highly rated schools including Memorial High School, Memorial Middle School, and Frostwood Elementary.
- The neighborhood has managed to keep the community’s look and feel via its active homeowners’ association and Architectural Control Committee. The Frostwood’s traditional and ranch-style homes give the area an old, country-living atmosphere.
- Frostwood is largely residential and features single-family homes from the 1960s, updated and beautifully maintained.
- Like its upscale neighbors in the Memorial Villages, Frostwood homes for sale typically sit on large lots, ranging in size from 9,000 to more than 13,000 square feet.
- Located within one of the most expensive zip codes in the state of Texas, prices for Frostwood homes for sale can range from $500,000 to more than $2 million.
For more information on available Frostwood Houston homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby Houston neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Frostwood Homes For Sale
Frostwood, a relatively small neighborhood of around 300 homes, is located south of I-10 and east of Sam Houston Parkway. It sits along a stretch of Gessner Drive and straddles Memorial Drive.
Situated within the upscale Memorial area of west Houston, Frostwood has Bunker Hill Village to the south and east. Briargrove is located further south, while other Memorial Villages, Hedwig, Piney Point, and Hunters Creek are a couple of miles east of the neighborhood.
Frostwood’s great location and excellent access to major thoroughfares makes it a great option for both families and professionals. School zoning and proximity to retail, entertainment, and dining options also contribute to the neighborhood’s overall desirability.
Due to a large renovation project, Memorial City Mall is one of Houston’s most popular malls, with more than 145 stores and over 1.3 million square feet. The retail hub houses a family entertainment complex and dozens of new restaurants.
The City Centre, Town & Country Village, and the Memorial Hermann Memorial City also offer a wide variety of retail and entertainment options.
Frostwood homes for sale are zoned to the highly rated Spring Branch Independent School District. All three schools that serve the community have been named National Blue Ribbon Schools: Memorial High School (1988-89), Memorial Middle School (1988-89), and Frostwood Elementary (1989-90, 2005).
Frostwood has several well-known neighbors in the prestigious 70024 zip code, including the Memorial Villages. Bunker Hill, Piney Point, Hunters Creek, and Hedwig Village are all within minutes from the neighborhood. These independent cities feature some of the most luxurious and most expensive homes in the state of Texas.
Like the Memorial Villages, Frostwood features upscale homes and vintage estates on large lots. Gorgeously updated traditional and ranch-style homes from the 1960s and 70s adorned the area, with lot sizes ranging from 9,000 to upwards of 13,000 square feet.
Frostwood real estate are comparable to properties within the Memorial Villages, though the former is slightly less expensive and feature slightly smaller lot areas.
Frostwood Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Frostwood Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.