Memorial Forest Houston Maps | Memorial Forest Neighborhood
Memorial Forest Neighborhood and Real Estate Guide
Memorial Forest Houston Neighborhood Maps
Memorial Forest is one of the 20 most expensive neighborhoods in Houston.
Popular for its beautiful natural topography, upscale homes, and great access to major city freeways, Memorial Forest homes also have larger yards than many neighborhoods in Houston.
Memorial Forest homes for sale are among the most desirable properties outside of Inner Loop Houston.
"If you’d like to see any specific single-family homes or learn about Houston neighborhoods that are best for you, please contact Paige Martin at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston and #10 in the United States."
Table of Contents
- Memorial Forest Houston Maps: Area
- Memorial Forest Houston Maps: Neighborhood
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Memorial Forest Houston Maps: Area
"I originally discovered the Houston Properties Team at HoustonHeights.com. They have the best online marketing in the Heights. Our photos were spectacular. Our virtual tours were amazing. The community marketing worked. We sold within the first week. Great job!”– Sarah Harris
Located approximately 20 minutes west of Downtown Houston and the Galleria area, Memorial Forest is part of Memorial Houston, just south of Katy Freeway and north of Interstate 610.
Memorial Forest Houston Related Resources:
New Memorial Forest Area Map
Memorial Forest Houston Maps: Neighborhood
Paige Martin is a customer-focused Houston Realtor' (member of the National Association of Realtors) dedicated to providing exceptional service. Paige guides clients through all aspects of learning about Houston, relocating to Houston, buying a home, buying a highrise or condo, tips for selling your home, and ensuring that your transaction goes as seamlessly as possible.
Memorial Forest Houston is roughly bordered by Gessner Road, Kimberley Lane, and Barryknoll Lane. The neighborhood is also in close proximity to main Houston thoroughfares Katy Freeway and Sam Houston Tollway.
Memorial Forest is composed of nearly 280 homes with a median lot size of over 10,000 square feet. Memorial Forest homes for sale have some of the largest yards in Houston.
Most of the homes were built in the 1950s and have an average of around 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Home prices range from $550,000 to well over $1 million.
Most homes in Memorial Forest are accessible through Memorial Drive, where you will find the Memorial Forest Club. The Memorial Forest Club offers day camps, swimming programs, and tennis clinics to its members.
Driving north along Gessner Road will lead to Memorial City Mall, which has regained much of its popularity after its renovation in 2001. It now houses stores of Target, Macy’s, Sears, JC Penney, and Dillard's. It is also home to Ice Skate USA, Houston’s premier ice skating rink, and Cinemark Memorial City.
The Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center is right across from the Memorial City Mall. It is home to Houston's first dedicated women’s and children’s facility outside of the Texas Medical Center.
Memorial Forest is within the 77024 zip code of Harris County.
Nearby neighborhoods include: Memorial Park, Stablewood, Bayou Woods, Sherwood Forest, Pinewood Estates, Sandalwood, Whispering Oaks, Frostwood, Tealwood, Fonn Villas, and Memorial Pines.
Also included in the list are: Memorial Bend, Gaywood, Yorkchester, Yorkshire, Wilchester, Nottingham, Nottingham Forest, Westchester, Memorial Thicket, Thornwood, Barker’s Landing, Fleetwood, and Marywood.
New Memorial Forest Neighborhood Map
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Cypress North Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- Willis/New Waverly Housing Market | Real Estate Trends & Forecast