Memorial Houston Townhomes For Sale
Popular for its expansive lots and beautiful neighborhood, Memorial Houston is seeing a rise in new construction homes development. Memorial Houston townhomes for sale are great options for buyers looking for homes with easy access to Downtown Houston and the Energy Corridor.
The neighborhood features over thirty subdivisions and six independent villages.
Memorial Houston residents also live close to some of the best schools in the city. Public schools with high ratings such as Memorial Drive Elementary School, Frostwood Elementary School, Memorial Middle School, and Lamar High School are all zoned to Memorial Houston.
The townhomes for sale in Memorial Houston can be tough to navigate due to the large number of subdivisions within it. It’s important to work with the best Memorial Houston realtor that has in-depth knowledge of the area.
For questions, advice, Memorial real estate recommendations, or off-market MLS listings, contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team and rated as the best Keller Williams Memorial realtor the last four years.
Memorial Houston Resources:
- Memorial Houston: Real Estate Guide
- All Memorial Houston Homes For Sale
- Most Expensive Memorial Homes For Sale
- Real Estate Guide: Houston Neighborhoods
For more information on available Memorial Houston townhomes for sale call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Memorial Houston Townhomes For Sale
The Memorial Houston real estate inventory is made up mostly of single-family homes with some of the largest lots in Houston. The last decade has also seen an increase in the development of Memorial townhomes.
Memorial Houston townhomes for sale are a popular option for relocators and people who are transitioning from renting to investing in their own home. Townhomes offer benefits of both single-family homes and condos. They offer abundant space and low maintenance, and are also generally less expensive than single-family homes.
Unlike condos, Memorial Houston townhomes owners have rights to the land from the center of the earth to infinity. Memorial Houston condo owners only have fractional ownership of the complex and airspace.
The only major difference between townhomes and condos is that townhomes usually offer fewer amenities compared to condos.
Memorial Houston townhomes for sale have a price range of between mid $80,000s to over $1 million.
Newly constructed Memorial Houston townhomes for sale occupy those in the higher price ranges. These homes come with a lot of custom details and state-of-the-art appliance packages.
Some of Memorial Houston Townhome communities include:
- Village on Memorial
- Brittwood Townhome
- London Townhomes
- Memorial Club Townhouses
- Somerset Place
- West Bayou Oaks
Memorial Houston Schools Guide
Majority of Memorial Houston students are zoned to the highly-acclaimed Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD) while the rest attend Houston Independent School District (HISD) schools.
Many of Houston’s notable private schools are also within Memorial.
- Memorial Elementary School at 6401 Arnot St. Memorial ES serves students grades PK -6 and has a GreatSchools.org rating of 6/10.
- Stevens Elementary School at 1910 Lamonte Ln. Stevens ES serves students grades PK-5 and has a GreatSchools.org rating of 4/10.
- Briargrove Elementary School. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 6/10, and students perform well above the state average.
Spring Branch ISD
- Bunker Hill Elementary School at 11950 Taylorcrest. Bunker Hill ES is a TEA Gold Performance School and a consistent Texas Exemplary School. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 9/10.
- Frostwood Elementary School at 12214 Memorial Dr. Frostwood ES has been a National Blue Ribbon School for many years. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10/10.
- Hunters Creek Elementary School at 10650 Beinhorn Rd. Hunters Creek ES serves parts of Hunters Creek Village, Stablewood, and some areas of Houston. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
- Memorial Drive Elementary School at 11202 Smithdale. Once a National Blue Ribbon School, Memorial Drive ES serves sections of Piney Point Village, Hedwig Village, Hunters Creek Village, and Bunker Hill Village. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10/10.
- Shadow Oaks Elementary School at 1335 Shadowdale Dr. A few sections of Memorial City is zoned to Shadow Oaks ES. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 2/10.
- Valley Oaks Elementary School at 8390 Westview Dr. This recently rebuilt school has a GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
- Wildcat Way School at 12754 Kimberley Ln. Wildcat Way School serves Pre-K students in the Memorial area and has a GreatSchools.org community rating of 5/5.
- Grady Middle School at 5215 San Felipe Rd. Grady Middle School is a TEA Recognized school with a 6/10 rating from GreatSchools.org.
Spring Branch ISD
- Spring Oaks Middle School at 2150 Shadowdale Dr. Spring Oaks MS was a former recipient of the National Blue Ribbon Award and serves residents of Shadow Oaks, Westwood, Pine Shadows, and Sherwood. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 3/10.
- Memorial Middle School at 12550 Vindon Dr. Memorial MS serves students grades 6-8. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10/10.
- Spring Branch Middle School at 1000 Piney Point Rd. Another former recipient of the National Blue Ribbon Award, Spring Branch MS has a GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
- High School for Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice at 4701 Dickson. LE/CJ is an all-magnet school for law enforcement and criminal justice. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
- Lee High School at 6529 Beverly Hill Ln. Lee HS ranked #151 out of over 16,000 schools nationwide in a Newsweek Magazine article in 2010 on “America’s Best High Schools”. It has a GreatSchool.org rating of 2/10.
- Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar High School has a great Athletics program. They have one of the oldest lacrosse programs in the state. Their football team, The Lamar Redskins, is one of the highest-ranking teams within the Greater Houston area. It has GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
- Westside High School at 14201 Briar Forest Dr. Westside HS is Magnet School for Integrated Technology. It has GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
Spring Branch ISD
- Memorial High School at 935 Echo Ln. Memorial High School was named the 10th most posh public school in the country in 2011. It is also the oldest operating school under the Spring Branch ISD. The school serves students in the Memorial Villages, Spring Branch regions, and a portion of Memorial City. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
- Spring Woods High School at 2045 Gessner Dr. Spring Woods HS serves a section of Memorial City. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 4/10.
Other notable private schools in the area include:
- Memorial Private High School
- Depelchin-Elkins Campus
- St. Theresa Catholic School
- St. Thomas High School
- Center for Hearing and Speech
- School of the Woods
- St. Cecilia Catholic School
- The Kinkaid School
- St. Francis Episcopal Day School
- Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
- The Monarch School
- The Parish School
To find an updated listing of all Memorial Houston real estate zoned to any specific public school, please email Paige Martin at [email protected] with the property type and budget that you’re looking for.
*Note: school zoning can change from year to year, information above is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed. Please double check.