Nottingham West Houston Real Estate Guide
Nottingham West is a deed-restricted community located in the Memorial area, minutes away from I-10 and Beltway 8.
A serene neighborhood with tree-lined streets and beautiful homes, Nottingham West is prized for its convenient location and high accessibility.
- Established in the 1960s, Nottingham West is made up of 349 single-family homes.
- The neighborhood is minutes away from major freeways like the I-10, Beltway 8, and Memorial Drive.
- Schools, parks, outdoor entertainment venues, and stores are minutes away from Nottingham West homes. Retail hubs like Memorial City Mall are a short drive away.
- A major Houston employment center, the Energy Corridor, is a couple of miles west of the neighborhood.
- Nottingham West’s community amenities include a residents-only pool and pocket park. Nottingham Park is a close neighbor as well.
- The Nottingham West Civic Club enforces the neighborhood’s covenant restrictions and maintains the look and feel of the neighborhood.
- The community is zoned to the award-winning Spring Branch ISD. Wilchester Elementary, Spring Forest Middle School and Stratford High School are among the schools that serve Nottingham West.
- Nottingham West features a wide selection of homes, including traditional, ranch and French architectural styles.
- Updated one-story homes dating back to the ’60s and newly constructed two-story homes are available in the area.
- Lot sizes range from 7,000 to 8,500 square feet.
- Prices for Nottingham West homes for sale start at $380,000. Larger properties sell for over $1,000,000.
For more information on available Nottingham West homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Nottingham West Homes For Sale
Located in the lush Memorial area, Nottingham West is a deed-restricted community made up of 349 single-family homes.
The neighborhood is along N Kirkwood Road, just north of Memorial Drive. Nottingham West homes have near immediate access to I-10 (Katy Freeway) and are minutes away from Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Parkway).
Nestled in a relatively central location outside the Beltway, Nottingham West homes have schools, stores, parks, restaurants, and cafes nearby.
Retail, entertainment, and outdoor activity venues including Terry Hershey Park, Memorial City Mall, and the CityCentre Plaza are highly accessible from the neighborhood. The Energy Corridor, one of Houston’s major economic hubs, is a few miles west of Nottingham West.
Established in the 1960s, Nottingham West is a quiet and verdant neighborhood with a mixture of old and new homes. The neighborhood’s active civic club enforces covenant restrictions and helps maintain the area’s overall look and feel.
The neighborhood features a residents-only pool and pocket park. Residents can opt to visit nearby Nottingham Park, which offers a playground, a splash park, a disc golf course, and tennis courts.
Nottingham West homes are zoned to the Spring Branch Independent School District. Students may attend Wilchester Elementary, Spring Forest Middle School, and the highly-rated Stratford High School.
Homes in the area come in a variety of styles and floor plans, ranging from updated ranch-style homes from the 60s to new construction two-story homes. Lot sizes are typically between 7,000 to 8,500 square feet.
The most expensive Nottingham West real estate are mostly two-story homes with four- to six-bedroom floor plans.
Prices for Nottingham West homes for sale start at $380,000. Larger properties sell for over $1,000,000.
Nottingham West Houston is within the 77079 zip code. (See Houston zip code map.)
Top Nottingham West Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.