Oak Estates Houston Homes Under $700k
Oak Estates Houston is a quiet, luxury enclave in the shadows of the prestigious River Oaks.
Oak Estates is the 4th most expensive Houston neighborhood. its homes offer many conveniences at a lower price-point compared to other neighborhoods in the area.
The neighborhood’s strategic location is one of the many reasons home buyers are attracted to Oak Estates homes for sale. This Inner Loop enclave is less than a mile away from job centers of Uptown Houston and the prime retail spots of the Galleria.
Residents enjoy the 24-hour security, beautiful greenery and architecture, and strictly-implemented deed restrictions that allow Oak Estates to retain its first-class appeal.
With just a little over 130 homes, this limited inventory prove to be challenging for home buyers. Finding the best Oak Estates Houston realtor who is familiar with the area can be the edge you need to make it in its competitive real estate market.
For questions, advice, Oak Estates real estate recommendations, or off-market MLS listings, contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team and rated as the best Keller Williams Memorial realtor the last four years.
Oak Estates Houston Resources:
- Oak Estates Houston Neighborhood Guide
- All Oak Estates Homes For Sale
- Most Expensive Oak Estates Homes For Sale
- Oak Estates Homes For Sale Under $1M
- Houston Neighborhoods Guide
NOTE: Oak Estates homes are among the fastest selling real estate in Houston. Some of the properties are off-market (not publicly listed). For more information on available Oak Estates homes for sale call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Oak Estates Homes Under $700,000
Oak Estates is located between Westheimer Rd., Willowick Rd., San Felipe St., and Union Pacific Railroad tracks.
This small area enjoys the convenience of having both the Highland Village Shopping Center and Central Market Houston easily accessible from anywhere in the neighborhood.
Oak Estates deed restrictions only permit construction of single-family homes. Bylaws also ensure that all homes are meticulously maintained and traffic is minimized in the area.
The above-average lots make this neighborhood attractive for new constructions. Despite this low price range, Oak Estates homes for sale under $700k offer lot sizes from 6,800 to over 9,300 square feet.
These homes typically have a living area ranging from almost 1,200 to over 2,500 square feet, and have at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Oak Estates homes for sale under $700k are usually properties sold for lot value rather than home value. With it’s land value appreciation up by 25% in the last 5 years, homes in the area continue to be one of the most sought-after in Houston.
Oak Estates Schools Information
The Houston Independent School District (HISD) operates the public schools zoned to Oak Estates. Many homebuyers who have children are attracted to the exceptional schools that service the area for their great after-school programs.
- River Oaks Elementary School at 2008 Kirby Dr. River Oaks Elementary School has an accelerated multidisciplinary curriculum and is one of the first three elementary schools in Texas to acquire an authorization for the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10/10.
- Lanier Middle School at 2600 Woodland. Sidney Lanier Middle School handles students from grades 6 to 8. They received a Texas Gold Performance Award based on language arts, math, reading, science, social studies, and writing in 2011. They also have a Vanguard program for gifted students. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10/10.
- Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar High School has a great Athletics program. They have one of the oldest lacrosse programs in the state. Their football team, The Lamar Redskins, is one of the highest-ranking teams within the Greater Houston area. It has GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
Oak Estates Private Schools
There are also many excellent private schools within a few minutes from Oak Estates homes for sale. Like neighboring River Oaks and Royden Oaks, most of the students attend private schools.
River Oaks Baptist School accepts students from preschool to middle school. Located along Willowick Rd, the school focuses on a firm foundation in academics, character education, and spiritual development. The school has received numerous recognitions for their foreign language and arts programs.
The Kinkaid School is a non-sectarian school attended by students from PK -12. it is also the oldest independent coeducational school in Greater Houston. It has a GreatSchools community rating of 4/5.
The Episcopal High School on 4650 Bissonnet St. is a co-educational school with a curriculum based on academics, religion, fine arts, and athletics. It has a GreatSchools community rating of 4/5.
Other private schools in the area include:
- The Childhood Center
- St. Luke’s Day School
- Bethany Christian School
- Children’s Garden Montessori School
- Houston Preparatory Academy
- St. Anne Catholic School
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal School
- St. Thomas High School
- Woodlake Square Children’s Center
- Grace School
- Memorial Lutheran Church and School
- Katy Montessori School
- Bethany Christian School
To find an updated listing of all Oak Estates real estate zoned to any specific public school, please email Paige Martin at [email protected] with the property type and budget that you’re looking for.
*Note: school zoning can change from year to year, information above is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed. Please double check.
Oak Estates Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Oak Estates Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the Inner Loop.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.