The Parkway At Eldridge Houston
The Parkway at Eldridge is a luxurious gated community in the Energy Corridor of West Houston.
- Parkway at Eldridge offers a 24-hour, guard-gated entrance and is a fully gated community.
- It is the newest development of Kickerillo Companies, featuring new construction homes designed by Vincent Kickerillo.
- Parkway at Eldridge homes for sale are located south of Lakes at Parkway, another Kickerillo development
- The neighborhood is proximal to the Holiday Inn Eldridge Parkway, George Bush Park, and the many Eldridge Parkway restaurants.
- Residents are zoned to some of the highest ranking schools of the Houston Independent School District.
- This master-planned community is composed of single-family homes (no shared walls) and townhomes (shared walls).
- The Parkway at Eldridge Subdivision offers 5 sizes of single-family homes with prices starting at $440,000 to under $1 million.
For more information on available Parkway at Eldridge Houston Homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby guard-gated Houston communities
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Parkway at Eldridge Homes For Sale
This picturesque subdivision is located north of Westheimer between Eldridge Parkway and Highway 6 (Addicks-Howell Rd).
Parkway at Eldridge Subdivision is surrounded by restaurants, shopping destinations, and entertainment venues.
The subdivision features various amenities including a recreational center, splash park, and tennis courts.
Residents enter through the subdivision’s guarded gates located along Eldridge Parkway and Westheimer Road. Commercial spaces are located near the gates to further improve the retail experience of the neighborhood.
Despite being a new development, several homes are already off the market. Homes are of traditional design and features gourmet kitchens and luxurious finishes.
Each home’s high ceilings highlight the open floor plans, encouraging a modern connection between the kitchen and adjacent living areas.
Parkway at Eldridge homes have an average price of over $707,000 with and average living space of 3,558 square feet.
Single-family homes start at $700,000 to almost $1 million for 5 bedroom and 5 bathroom home, with a building of 4,400 square feet. These lots come in 5 sizes: 55 feet, 60 feet, 70 feet, 80 feet, and 100 feet wide.
30 townhomes are also available starting in the mid $400,000 for 2,800 square feet of living area. These Parkway at Eldridge townhomes have at least 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. These come in 8 designs, all with open floor plans.
Residents are zoned to the highly-rated schools of Barbara Bush Elementary School, West Briar Middle School, and Westside High School.
Parkway at Eldridge Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.