Rice Military Houston Neighborhood Maps
Two new updated maps of Rice Military in Houston TX. See Rice Military's location, neighborhood, homes for sale, shops.
Located within Houston's Inner Loop (just west of Downtown), Rice Military is an exciting neighborhood of over 2,000 homes.
Rice Military is flanked by Westcott on the west, Shepherd/Durham on the east, Washington on the north, and Buffalo Bayou on the south.
Rice Military Resources:
Two New Rice Military Houston Maps
"Our experience working with the Houston Properties Team is exceptional. From day one, we felt as though we had a personal team handling the sale of our home. They consistently provided us with reports and advice on how to proceed. All their efforts not only lead to a successful and lucrative close but also eliminated a great deal of the anxiety and pressure.” – Arpita Niranjan
Table of Contents
- Rice Military Neighborhood: Location
- Rice Military Neighborhood: Lifestyle
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Rice Military Neighborhood: Location
For details on any specific property in the Rice Military area, please contact Paige Martin, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston. Email at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com or call 713-425-4194.
Rice Military is right at the center of Houston’s Inner Loop. Rice Military residents have easy access to the most exciting districts in Houston. Downtown Houston, Memorial Park, Montrose, Galleria, and Museum District are all between 10-15 minutes away from Rice Military homes.
Rice Military is one of the few Inner Loop neighborhoods with homes in the $300,000 to $500,000 range. It is also “an area of transition”. Rice Military homes are still affordable but have appreciated well because of their “central location.”
Neighborhoods near Rice Military include Camp Logan, Memorial Park, Houston Heights, Timbergrove, Montrose, Midtown and River Oaks.
It is about 5-10 minutes away from Houston hubs Downtown Houston, Galleria and Museum District. Rice Military is also known for its lush foliage and numerous hiking and biking trails. These trails make incredible use of nearby Buffalo Bayou.
Rice Military Neighborhood: Lifestyle
"The Houston Properties Team was absolutely amazing. I had initially listed with a different realtor that was recommended by a neighbor with very poor results. It was even more difficult because I was no longer in Houston and the trust I had put in the other agent was definitely taken advantage of. However, when I found Kim with the Houston Properties Team, all that changed. I was informed throughout the process and when she promised something would be done, it was. Before the experience with her, I swore off ever even considering purchasing a home again. She restored my faith in the real estate world." – Jeanette (Google Review)
Rice Military’s central location makes it one of Houston’s best neighborhoods. Commercial hubs Downtown Houston and Galleria are both a few minutes away.
One of the country’s biggest and “greenest” parks, Memorial Park, is also roughly 5 minutes away from all Rice Military homes.
The Rice Military neighborhood itself also has one of the highest “Walkable” ratings in Houston. With a score of 75 over 100, WalkScore.com rates Rice Military as “Very Walkable”.
With restaurants, bars, cafes, and retail stores close to most Rice Military homes, Walkscore.com notes that “most errands can be accomplished by foot”. Yelp has over 500 rated establishments in the area. Some of our favorites include:
El Rey Taqueria (Mexican and Cuban restaurant) at 910 Shepherd Dr
Max's Wine Dive (Wine Bar, American cuisine, Music Venue) at 4720 Washington Ave
Polovina Italian Cafe (Italian restaurant and cafe) at 4500 Washington Ave
Benjy's (American breakfast and brunch) at 5922 Washington Ave
BRC Gastropub (Gastropub) at 519 Shepherd Dr
Soma (Japanese Sushi Bar) at 4820 Washington Ave
Rice Military has numerous parks throughout the neighborhood. Memorial Park is only 5 minutes away. Rice Military homeowners are only a few minutes away from biking trails, picnic destinations, and scenic jogging trails.
Some of the parks within and near Rice Military include:
Houston Arboretum & Nature Center at 4501 Woodway Dr
The Lee and Joe Jamail Skatepark at 103 Sabine St
Nellie Keyes Park at Rose St
Buffalo Bayou "Dog Park" at 6000 Chimney Rock Rd
Memorial Park at 6501 Memorial Dr
Boneyard Dog Park & Drinkery at 8150 Washington Ave
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- The Woodlands: Sterling Ridge Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- Downtown Houston Condos: Compare all Condos in Downtown Houston