Tall Timbers River Oaks Houston Real Estate Guide
Tall Timbers Houston is an exclusive subdivision within the prestigious River Oaks, one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the state of Texas.
- Tall Timbers is centrally located within the Inner Loop and close to fine dining, recreation, and entertainment hotspots. The River Oaks Country Club, one of the premier golfing spots in Texas, is just a short 10-minute stroll from the subdivision.
- Tall Timbers has convenient access to The Galleria, the largest mall in Texas. It features over a million square feet of shopping and entertainment. The neighborhood is also minutes from Downtown Houston.
- The neighborhood is zoned to the Houston Independent School District, the largest school district in Texas, and seventh-largest in the United States. Public schools near the area include River Oaks Elementary, Carnegie Vanguard High School, Wharton K-8 Dual Language Academy, and Gregory-Lincoln Education Center. Private school options include the St. John School, River Oaks Baptist School, St. Thomas High School, and St. Anne Catholic School.
- Most of the houses in the neighborhood are custom-built and feature an eclectic array of styles, including classic American, colonial, Venetian, and other European-inspired architecture. Some of the luxury homes in Tall Timbers also feature swimming pools and tennis courts.
- Residents enjoy high-end finishes and fixtures in their homes and quiet oak- and azalea-lined streets.
- There are approximately 100 single family homes in Tall Timbers. On average, houses in the subdivision has 4 bedrooms and 5 baths sitting on about 9,000 square foot of space.
- Prices of Tall Timbers homes for sale go upwards of $1,500,000.
For more information on available Tall Timbers homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Tall Timbers Homes for Sale
Tall Timbers is located in Harris County and belongs in the 77019 zip code, one of the most recognizable zip codes in Houston and in Texas.
The luxury neighborhood in River Oaks is about 17 minutes’ drive via the I-69. Residents who would like to commute can take Bus 041 towards Eastwood TC from Kirby Drive corner Pelham Drive. This option will take about 40 minutes.
Buying one of Tall Timbers’ homes for sale affords one direct access to Inner Loop where Houston’s Central Business District is located. It is about 15 minutes via San Felipe Street or Westheimer Road.
Tall Timbers homes for sale is also within minutes of the historic River Oaks Shopping Center, the first shopping hub in Houston, and River Oaks Theater, where people go to see arthouse films. Residents also have access to Royal Oaks Garden Club and the River oaks Chamber Orchestra.
The most famous area in the River Oaks community is the Boulevard, where multi-million dollar mansions with Old South architecture are located. There is a yearly Azalea Tour in this street where people flock to delight in the brightly blooming azaleas that line the driveways. Tall Timbers Houston homes are just a few minutes stroll from this affluent area.
Because Tall Timbers Houston’s real estate location is within the upscale River Oaks community, future residents can expect high-end finishes and fixtures in their homes and quiet oak- and azalea-lined streets.
Most of the houses in the area are custom-built and will carry an eclectic array of styles, including classic American, colonial, Venetian, and other European-inspired architecture. Homes in Tall Timbers Houston may feature swimming pools and tennis courts.