Royal Oaks Country Club Houston
Royal Oaks Country Club is a gated subdivision and country club in the heart of Houston, a few miles west of Galleria.
This luxurious enclave is immediately west of the Westchase business district.
- Royal Oaks offers a 24-hour, guard-gated entrance and is a fully gated community. Over 8 miles of masonry wall encompasses the borders of the subdivision.
- The subdivision was developed by Las Vegas based Sunrise Colony Company, one of the most renowned residential and country club community developers in the country.
- The neighborhood includes a sports club and a signature golf course designed by Fred Couples.
- Royal Oaks Country Club amenities include resort style pool, playground area, WiFi access in common areas, community media room, business center, community park, basketball court, and a courtyard.
- The subdivision includes a 48,000 sq ft clubhouse with private locker rooms, fine dining, casual grill restaurant, private wine cellar, and a banquet space.
- Royal Oaks Country Club homes for sale include luxury single-family homes and mansions with over 4 bedrooms and 4 baths.
- Royal Oaks residents enjoy close proximity to hundreds of retail and shopping options in the Galleria and The Royal Oaks Village.
For more information on available Royal Oaks Country Club Houston Homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby guard-gated Houston communities
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Royal Oaks Country Club Homes For Sale
The Royal Oaks Country Club neighborhood in Houston stretches on 490 acres of greenery. The residential community covers 140 acres with over 830 homes.
It is located north of Westpark Tollway, east of Wilcrest Drive, west of West Houston Center Boulevard, with its main entrance at Westheimer Road. Westpark Drive runs through the middle of the subdivision and provides an alternate entry.
The subdivision was built on the site of the former Andrau Airpark. This location was strategically chosen due to its proximity to the major job centers of Westchase, Uptown Houston, Energy Corridor, and Greenway Plaza.
It is also within a few minute drive to the shopping and dining options in the Galleria, various entertainment venues, and both the Bush Intercontinental and Hobby airports. The Royal Oaks Village, one of Houston’s newest shopping centers, is within the subdivision.
Residents receive premier healthcare from the nearby West Houston Medical Center and the Texas Children’s Pediatrics West Houston.
Living in Royal Oaks Country Club feels like a retreat from the city. The masonry walls surrounding the entire subdivision provides utmost privacy, and over half of the homes enjoys views of the Fred Couples-designed Royal Oaks Golf Course.
With elevations up to 15 feet, some of the home sites offers stunning views of fairways and waterfalls that lead to the 9 lakes within the estates.
The community also features a resort style pool, playground area, WiFi access in common areas, community media room, business center, community park, basketball court, and a courtyard.
The Royal Oaks Country Club is the first country club built in Houston in 50 years. Its 48,000 square feet clubhouse houses locker rooms, fine dining, casual grill restaurant, private wine cellar, and a banquet space.
The sports club includes a workout room, aerobics room, massage rooms, steam rooms and saunas, tennis courts, croquet field, and pools.
Royal Oaks Country Club homes for sale have living spaces from 2,000 to almost 16,800 square feet. The median lot size if over 9,700 square feet.
Royal Oaks Country Club Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.