Royal Oaks Square Houston Real Estate Guide
Located just outside the Beltway, Royal Oaks Square Houston is easily accessible from major thoroughfares such as Westpark Tollway and Katy Freeway.
- Royal Oaks Square homes for sale are just a stone’s throw away from the Royal Oaks Country Club and its signature golf course designed by Fred Couples.
- Royal Oaks Country Club amenities include resort style pool, playground area, WiFi access in common areas, community media room, business center, community park, basketball court, and a courtyard
- The upscale Royal Oaks Square community provides easy commute to and from Houston’s major job centers, such as The Energy Corridor and Westchase. It is also has easy access to The Galleria via the Westheimer Road or Westpark Tollway.
- Retail and entertainment hubs are also close to the neighborhood. A shopping and retail haven, Royal Oaks Village, is only a few blocks away.
- Royal Oaks Square is under the Alief ISD. Residents are zoned to the Outley Elementary School, Budewig Intermediate School, O’Donnel Middle School, Elsik High School, Hastings High School, and Taylor High School.
- Royal Oaks Square feature 96 homesites. Several luxury home builders are part of creating these homes, including Charles Martin Custom Homes, Fairmont Homes, Daybreak Custom Homes, David Weekly Homes, and McVaugh Custom Home.
- Royal Oaks Square real estate is a project by Sunrise Colony Co., a Las Vegas-based company popular for their luxury residential and country club developments all over the country.
- The Royal Oaks Houston master-planned community is made up of mostly single-family homes, but there are also townhomes in the neighborhood.
- Prices of Royal Oaks Square homes for sale range from $300,000 to around $800,000.
For more information on available Royal Oaks Square homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Royal Oaks Square Homes for Sale
The Royal Oaks community sits on a piece of land where Andrau Airpark once stood. Royal Oaks Square is part of the Royal Oaks community, a 500-acre property turned into an affluent neighborhood with luxury amenities, including a golf course and a club house.
Royal Oaks Square homes range in size from a modest 2,000 square feet to a palatial 9,000 square feet with 4 to 5 bedrooms. Royal Oaks Square floor area range from 2,000 to more than 3,000 square feet.
Royal Oaks Square Houston real estate property owners are zoned to the Alief Independent School District, and under the 77082 zip code of Harris County.
Construction of the gated community started in 2000. Developers have been adding new construction homes for sale every year.
Lot sizes at Royal Oaks Square Houston homes for sale ranges from 2,000 to more than 3,000 square feet.
Royal Oaks Square Houston has access to a country club with a Fred Couples Signature golf course. This par 72 18-hole course has 9 lakes and waterfalls, and offers an extensive array of facilities. This includes a putting green, double-ended driving range, and short-game and chipping green.
The Royal Oaks Country Club also features three swimming pools, fitness center, croquet lawn, and tennis courts. Other facilities are a basketball court, playground, soccer field, and community park, which can be accessed by non-members.
Key places of interest such as schools, parks, shopping, and entertainment centers are only a few minutes’ drive from Royal Oaks Square Houston.
Top Royal Oaks Square Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.