Guide to Silvercreek Pearland Homes
Silvercreek is a master-planned community located just east of South Freeway (SH 288).
Located about 15 miles south of Downtown, Silvercreek has convenient access to Houston’s key neighborhoods.
- Developed by Trendmaker Homes, Silvercreek is one of Pearland‘s many master-planned communities.
- The neighborhood is centrally located near restaurants, retail centers, schools, and main roads. The Pearland Town Center and the commercial areas along SH 288 and FM 518 are minutes away from Silvercreek homes.
- Largely residential, Silvercreek is made up of mostly single-family homes from builders Trendmaker and Newmark Homes.
- The new home community is just south of the Southwyck Golf Club, an 18-hole golf course.
- Silvercreek offers a great set of amenities, including facilities for swimming and tennis as well as walking and jogging trails.
- Silvercreek homes come in a variety of sizes and floor plans. Three-, four-, and five-bedroom homes are available.
- Home sizes are typically between 1,500 to 4,600 square feet, while lot sizes range from 6,600 to more than 9,000 square feet.
- Prices for Silvercreek homes for sale start at around $200,000. Bigger homes can sell for as much as $530,000.
For more information on available Silvercreek Pearland homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Silvercreek Homes For Sale
Silvercreek TX is a master-planned community located in Pearland. Some parts of the community are within the neighboring city, Manvel.
Nestled just east of SH 288 (South Freeway), Silvercreek is just off Southfork Drive, adjacent to Silverlake, another planned community. Pearland Town Center and the numerous stores and restaurants along SH 288 and FM 518 are easily accessible from Silvercreek homes. Schools, parks, and recreational areas are also nearby.
Silvercreek features several community amenities, including a swimming pool, tennis courts, and jogging trails. Southwyck Golf Club, an 18-hole golf course, is located minutes away. Residents can opt to pay a daily fee or get a club membership to the links style course.
Silvercreek homes are zoned to the Pearland Independent School District’s Silvercrest Elementary School, Rogers Middle School, and Dawson High School.
Developed by Trendmaker Homes, Silvercreek is made up of single-family homes. Three- to five-bedroom homes are available, with sizes ranging from 1,500 to 4,600 square feet. Lot sizes are between 6,000 to 9,000 square feet.
Silvercreek homes for sale typically start at $200,000. Bigger properties can sell for more than $500,000.
Silvercreek Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.