Spring Branch Houston Neighborhood Maps
One of the largest suburban neighborhoods in Houston.
Spring Branch Houston covers over 40 square miles of tree-lined streets, abundant green spaces, and smaller bayous flowing to the Buffalo Bayou.
It is located west of Downtown Houston and east of the Energy corridor. This strategic location makes it popular for people who wish to be near work yet still enjoy a great quality of life.
Spring Branch is very similar to Memorial Houston which is just to the south of the neighborhood. It is bordered by the 610 Loop to the east, Interstate 10 to the south, Beltway 8 to the west, and Hempstead Road to the north.
Spring Branch Houston Related Resources:
“Paige and her team are knowledgeable, attentive, responsive, patient. The HoustonProperties.com team put us into our first dream home, and due to that experience, we’ve returned to them time and again for our real estate needs. While the team’s focus is on completing your deal, their endgame is to ensure your needs are preserved and satisfied.” - Peter McGillivray & Jillian Jopling
Table of Contents
- Two New Spring Branch Houston Maps
- Spring Branch Subdivisions
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Two New Spring Branch Houston Maps
As the authority in Houston real estate, we'll provide you with the most candid advice on any property so you can make the best decision for you and your family. We'll tell you the "bad" and the "ugly" because we're not just your real estate agent — we're your trusted advisor.
Spring Branch Houston Maps: Neighborhood
Spring Branch has a history older than Houston. In 1830, a German immigrant named Karl Kolbe built a log cabin along a small stream flowing to Buffalo Bayou. Its name was derived from the natural spring-fed stream in the heart of the area.
The heavily wooded area had an abundance of lumber that early developers used to build local churches and shops. As the area moved towards industrialization, the farmlands were sold and developed into subdivisions, schools, and shopping centers.
Many of the street names were named after the early settlers. Minor bayous such as the Brickhouse Gully and Briar Branch run through the community and empty themselves into the Buffalo Bayou. Spring Lake, a small pond, lies in the northwestern part of the neighborhood. Long Point Road, one of the oldest roads in Houston, runs from east to west of the neighborhood.
Spring Branch is a district within Harris County. It offers easy access to Interstate 10, I-610, Sam Houston Parkway, and the Hempstead Highway. The quick commute to Energy Corridor and Downtown Houston, two major job centers in Houston, is one of the many reasons many choose to relocate to Spring Branch Houston.
Spring Branch Subdivisions
"I can't recommend the Houston Properties Team enough. Working with Courtney Williams as our realtor has been a painless and wonderful experience and would recommend her to any of our friends and family. She and the Houston Properties Team guided us flawlessly through our first home purchase. There is no other person I would trust with our next home purchase after how amazing this process has been. - Chad Dubiel"
Spring Branch Subdivisions
Spring Branch Houston is divided into four neighborhoods, each with its own neighborhood association.
Spring Branch Super Neighborhood Central
Spring Branch Central is roughly bordered by Bingle Road to the east, Hempstead Road to the northeast, Clay Road to the north, Campbell and Blalock Roads to the west, and the Westview neighborhood to the south.
Civic Associations in Spring Branch Central include:
Binglewood Civic Club
Campbell Woods Civic Association
Hollister Place Civic Club
Holley Terrace Civic Club
Kempwood North Civic Association
Langwood II Civic Club
Outpost Estates Civic Club, Inc.
Spring Branch Estates II Civic Association
Spring Branch Oaks Civic Association
Springwood/Timbercreek Civic Club
United Civic Club of Spring Branch
Western Oaks Civic Association
Whisperwood Townhome Association
Spring Branch Medical Center
Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW Post 8790)
Spring Branch Super Neighborhood West
Spring Branch West is bordered by Interstate 610 to the south; Blalock Road to the east; Neuns, Hammerly, and Clay Roads to the north; and Addicks Reservoir to the west.
Civic Associations in Spring Branch West include:
Gessner Woods Civic Association
Pine Village Civic Club
Rollingwood Civic Association
Royal Oaks Civic Association
Royal Spring Civic Association
Shadow Oaks Civic Association
Sherwood Oaks Civic Association
Spring Branch Civic Association
Springwoods Civic Association
Timber Oaks Civic Association
Victorian Village Townhouses
Wrenwood Civic Association
Spring Branch Super Neighborhood East
Spring Branch East is roughly bordered by West Loop North Freeway to the east, Hempstead Road to the north, Bingle Road to the west, and Katy Freeway to the south. It is the oldest part of the Spring Branch community.
Civic Associations in Spring Branch East include:
Spring Oaks Civic Association
Pine Terrace Civic Association
Ridgecrest Civic Club
Afton Village Homeowners Association
CBB Civic Association
Monarch Oaks Civic Association
Westview Terrace Civic Association
Craig Woods Civic Association
Old Spring Branch Civic Association
Village of Afton Woods Homeowners Association
Spring Branch Super Neighborhood North
This super neighborhood north of I-10 is bordered by Clay Road to the north, Campbell Road to the east, Neuens Road and Hammerly to the south, and the Sam Houston Parkway on the west.
Civic Associations in Spring Branch North include:
Oak Tree Townhomes
Spring Branch Valley
Spring Shadows Civic Association
Spring Shadows Townhomes Association
Willow Walk Townhomes
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- 2022 Update: Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- 2022 Update: Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Briarcroft Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- Terraces On Memorial Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends