Sugar Creek Sugar Land Homes & Neighborhood Guide
Sugar Creek is a master-planned golf course community in Sugar Land.
Spanning a 1,200-acre area a few miles outside Beltway 8, Sugar Creek is just off of Southwest Freeway and north of SH 6.
- Like most golf course communities, Sugar Creek homes are built around the course. Natural waterways and green spaces line the community.
- Highly accessible and centrally located, Sugar Creek homes are near parks, schools, restaurants, retail hubs, and employment centers.
- Renovated in 2013, the Sugar Creek Country Club features a 27-hole golf course originally designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. Other club amenities include a fitness center, a Junior Olympic-sized pool, and lit tennis courts.
- Made up of about 1,600 homesites, Sugar Creek offers waterfront homes, quaint bungalows, and gorgeous estates.
- Sugar Creek homes come in a wide variety of architectural styles, drawing inspiration from English, Mediterranean, traditional, and contemporary designs.
- Three- and four-bedroom homes are common, though bigger properties can feature 5- to 6-bedroom floor plans.
- Lot sizes range from 9,000 to 14,000 square feet.
- Prices for Sugar Creek homes for sale are between $300,000 to $780,000.
For more information on available Sugar Creek Sugar Land homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Sugar Creek Homes For Sale
Sugar Creek TX is master-planned community nestled in the east Sugar Land area.
The golf course community is located along Southwest Freeway, north of State Highway 6 and a couple of miles outside Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Parkway). Main thoroughfares are highly accessible from Sugar Creek.
Located near Sugar Land’s business areas, the community not only has great access to business and employment centers, but also has plenty of retail and entertainment options minutes away.
Sugar Creek is the first of Sugar Land’s master-planned communities and its success led to more being built in the area. Sitting on a 1,200-acre area originally owned by Imperial Cattle Ranch, the community now has about 1,600 home sites.
Built in 1972, Sugar Creek Country Club is a member owned country club. It features the 27-hole golf course, practice facilities, a fitness center, 8 lighted tennis courts, and a pool. Originally designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., the club kicked off a $2.5 million renovation project in 2013.
Sugar Creek homes are zoned to the Sugar Land Independent School District, and students can opt to attend Dulles Elementary, Dulles Middle School, and Dulles High School.
Sugar Creek features a wide variety of single-family homes, on lots ranging in size from 9,000 to more than 14,000 square feet. One- and two-story homes are available, with 3-, 4-, and 5-bedroom floor plans.
Prices typically start at around $300,000. Sugar Creek luxury real estate can go upwards of $700,000.
Sugar Creek Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.