Summer Lake Ranch Houston Real Estate Guide
About 30 minutes from Downtown, Summer Lake Ranch is a wooded residential neighborhood in NorthEast Houston with 80 single-family homes.
Conveniently located off Beltway 8, Summer Lake Ranch offers residents easy access to George Bush Airport and the Inner Loop.
- Nestled in an enclave near the scenic Lake Houston, Summer Lake Ranch homes offer affordable country-style living close to shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Summer Lake Ranch homes for sale come in one- and two-story floor plans with 4- and 5-bedroom options. Lot sizes in the neighborhood range from 3,000 to more than 5,000 square feet.
- Offering medical facilities for emergencies and specialized care, Kingwood Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Northeast are near the neighborhood.
- Residents of Summer Lake Ranch Houston enjoy direct access to Lake Houston and Alexander Deussen Park where they can enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, and boating.
- The community is zoned to the Humble Independent School District, winner of the H-E-B Excellence in Education Award. Summer Lake Ranch residents are zoned to the nearby Lakeshore Elementary School, Woodcreek Middle School and Summer Creek High School.
- There are 6 layout plans to choose from, each differing in architectural style and size. These are Shefield, Jackson II, Lindenwood, Heather Alt, Bigelow, and Randolph.
- Summer Lake Ranch homes for sale range in price from $300,000 to the high $600,000s.
For more information on available Summer Lake Ranch homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Summer Lake Ranch Homes for Sale
Summer Lake Ranch Houston is a residential subdivision in Harris County on the northeast side of Houston.
The neighborhood is a single family home development by Parkwood Builders located at 13017 Summer Lake Ranch Drive, Houston, Texas 77044.
Summer Lake Ranch Houston real estate homes feature gourmet kitchen finishings such as oak cabinetry with under lighting, sleek granite countertops, and detailed ceramic tile backsplash. Deep 8-inch stainless steel sink with Moen faucet and vegetable sprayer, as well as GE built-in kitchen appliances including dishwasher and microwave oven are also included in the home.
Aside from having large, wooded lots, homes at Summer Lake Ranch have luxurious interiors. These include 10-foot ceilings, Windsor-style doors, double crown moulding, and oak handrails with wrought iron spindles.
Homes in the neighborhood are built to be energy efficient and cost-effective, featuring programmable thermostats and radiant barrier roof decking.
Children living in Summer Lake Ranch Houston can attend these schools under the Humble Independent School District: Lakeshore Elementary School, Woodcreek Middle School, or Summer Creek High School.
There are 6 plans available for homebuyers to choose from. These are Shefield, Jackson II, Lindenwood, Heather Alt, Bigelow, and Randolph. Optional features include additional bedrooms, study, and media room.
Summer Lake Ranch Houston homes typically have 4- or 5-bedroom floor plans in a single or two-storey layout. Home sizes average at 4,641 square feet.
Top Summer Lake Ranch Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.