Guide To The Forest Of Friendswood Homes
The Forest of Friendswood is a deed-restricted residential community nestled in the area off Melody Lane and FM 2351.
Located a stone’s throw away from FM 518, The Forest of Friendswood has excellent access to and from major thoroughfares including I-45 (Gulf Freeway).
- Known for its wooded and spacious lots, beautiful homes, and family-friendly atmosphere, The Forest of Friendswood is made up of 640 single-family homes.
- The Timber Creek Golf Club, a Jay Riviere-designed 27-hole golf course, is mere minutes away from the neighborhood.
- The Forest of Friendswood, or simply The Forest, was developed by Coastal Bend Property Development. Reputable builders, including Perry Homes, Emerald Homes, Stonebridge, and Cervelle Homes, have built homes in the area.
- The Forest of Friendswood offers a wide selection of spacious homes, from one-story homes to custom-built homes. Lot sizes range between 12,000 to 28,000 square feet.
- The typical home can feature four- to five-bedroom designs with 3,000 to 4,000 square feet of living space.
- The most expensive The Forest homes for sale feature 5- to 6-bedroom floor plans with manicured grounds, expansive lots, and multi-car garages.
- Homes in the community typically start at $300,000. The Forest of Friendswood luxury real estate can sell for over $1.3M.
For more information on available The Forest of Friendswood homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To The Forest of Friendswood Homes For Sale
The Forest of Friendswood TX is residential community just off Melody Lane and FM 2351.
Also known simply as The Forest, the community is within the area south of Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Parkway), west of I-45 (Gulf Freeway), and east of S Main Street. Clear Creek and Randolph Park border The Forest to the northeast.
The Forest of Friendswood homes enjoy proximity to parks, golf courses, stores, schools, and restaurants. The Timber Creek Golf Club, one of the area’s golf courses, is a few minutes away from the community. The club features a 27-hole golf course designed by Jay Riviere.
The Forest homes are zoned to the Friendswood Independent School District.
Developed by Coastal Bend Property Development, The Forest of Friendswood features 640 single-family homes. The community is known for its spacious lots and beautiful homes.
The Forest of Friendswood homes can offer 4- to 5-bedroom floor plans, with sizes ranging between 3,000 to 4,000 square feet. Lot sizes are typically between 12,000 to 28,000 square feet.
The Forest luxury homes can feature as many as 6 bedrooms, with beautifully landscaped grounds and sprawling lots.
Homes in the community start at around $300,000, while the most expensive The Forest homes for sale can sell for over $1.3M.