Real Estate Guide To Thornwood Memorial Houston
Thornwood is a deed-restricted residential subdivision with over 350 single-family homes in the Memorial West Houston area.
Located within the Energy Corridor, the neighborhood sits between the Katy Freeway and Memorial Drive.
- Thornwood homes are conveniently located near schools, restaurants, and specialty stores along N. Dairy Ashford Road. Residents are also a short drive away from the CityCentre Plaza’s many retail and entertainment options.
- The community features a location within the Energy Corridor near numerous offices and entertainment. Thornwood is also near Terry Hershey and George Bush Parks providing residents easy access to hiking, biking, and boating areas.
- Thornwood real estate is nestled between major thoroughfares in Houston, including the Katy Freeway, Highway 6, Sam Houston Parkway, and Memorial Drive.
- Depending on the address, homes in the neighborhood are zoned to the Katy ISD or the Spring Branch ISD. Schools serving the community include Thornwood Elementary School and Stratford High School.
- One of the older communities in the city, Thornwood, like many of the neighborhoods in West Houston, was established during the 1960s.
- Thornwood real estate come in varied architectural styles, including traditional, ranch, and colonial. Homes typically sit on large lots ranging from 8,000 square feet to about 10,000 square feet.
- Prices for Thornwood homes for sale are typically between $375,000 to $700,000.
For more information on available Thornwood homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Thornwood Homes For Sale
Located on both the east and west sides of Eldridge Parkway in the Memorial area of west Houston, Thornwood Houston is a neighborhood of tree-lined streets and well-maintained landscaping.
Thornwood is a deed-restricted neighborhood, and is governed by the Thornwood Fund.
Thornwood real estate owners are zoned to the Spring Branch or Katy Independent School District, depending on their address. Students can attend schools that include Thornwood Elementary School and Stratford High School.
Although Thornwood is a residential neighborhood, there are plenty of dining and retail shops nearby. It also helps that it has easy access to Memorial City Mall, CityCentre Plaza, and Town & Country Village.
Lot sizes in Thornwood Houston are quite generous, ranging from 8,000 to more than 10,000 square feet.
Thornwood homes for sale can come in varied architectural styles, though ranch and traditional designs are common in the neighborhood.
Home prices in the area range from $375,000 to more than $500,000.
Thonrwood Houston is under the 77079 zip code.
Top Thornwood Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.