Best Value Timbergrove Homes For Sale Under $500K
Located just inside the Inner Loop, Timbergrove features a verdant, quiet suburban atmosphere.
Timbergrove Manor and adjoining Lazybrook are among Houston’s more popular neighborhoods, owing to a number of factors including location and accessibility. Here are the major reasons why Timbergrove homes are highly popular:
- Central location: Timbergrove homes for sale are located near three major freeways, schools, restaurants, activity centers, parks, and retail stores.
- Accessibility: With Loop 610, Northwest Freeway, and Katy Freeway just minutes away, the commute to and from Timbergrove Manor is relatively quick. The Galleria, the Heights, and Downtown Houston are all within minutes of Timbergrove homes.
- Verdant and quiet atmosphere: The neighborhood boasts of tree-lined streets and a quiet, suburban vibe. Two homeowners associations cover Timbergrove’s distinct sections and enforce the neighborhood’s deed restrictions.
- Affordable homes: Timbergrove real estate have posted impressive growth over the last decade, though the neighborhood still features some of the most affordable homes in the Inner Loop.
Contact Paige Martin, a top ranked Houston realtor, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194 for advice or questions about buying or selling a Timbergrove home under $500k.
Timbergrove Houston Resources:
- Timbergrove Neighborhood Guide
- All Timbergrove Homes For Sale
- Most Expensive Timbergrove Homes For Sale
- Timbergrove Homes Under $1,000,000
- Houston Neighborhoods Guide
NOTE: Timbergrove homes are among the fastest selling real estate in Houston. Some of the properties are off-market (not publicly listed). For more information on available Timbergrove homes for sale under $500K call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Timbergrove Houston Neighborhood Guide
Located within minutes of three major Houston freeways, Timbergrove is a highly accessible residential enclave a few miles west of Downtown.
During the 1800s up until the 50s, Timbergrove Manor and its sister neighborhood Lazybrook was undeveloped and was largely a wooded area west of the Heights.
Houston’s post-WWII suburban boom, along with the construction of freeways, led to the area’s development in the 50s and 60s. Timbergrove Manor was developed in two sections, sitting on either side of the White Oak Bayou.
Each section is under its own homeowners association and its own set of deed restrictions.
Timbergrove homes from that period were mostly traditional and ranch-style homes on large lots. Years later, as the neighborhood’s popularity grew due primarily to its location, Timbergrove drew in young professionals, couples, and families.
Increased demand led new development in the area. Some older properties were converted into two-story custom-built homes, while others were updated or renovated instead.
Today, Timbergrove Manor’s winding streets are with both old and new homes. Its quiet suburban charm, a trait seemingly straight from Old Houston, has lived on due to the neighborhood’s active civics organizations and deed restrictions.
Timbergrove Manor Houston homes are within the Harris County 77008 zip code. Nearby neighborhoods include: Greater Heights, Cottage Grove, Garden Oaks, Oak Forest, Memorial Park, Rice Military, and Camp Logan.
Timbergrove Schools Information
Timbergrove Manor is zoned to the Houston Independent School District (HISD).
- Sinclair Elementary at 6410 Grovewood Ln. Sinclair Elementary features a a Communications magnet program aimed at developing written, visual, and oral communication among students in grade K to 5. This includes programs in TV/Video/Movie Production, Multimedia/Publishing, and Drama/Broadway/Production.
- Love Elementary School at 1120 W 13th St. Love Elementary features a wide variety of activities and enrichment programs designed to develop its diverse student body. It is one of the HISD’s Neighborhood Vanguard Gifted and Talented schools, and offers programs including Bilingual/ELL and a special education program. Activities also include a Lego-based robotics program.
- Frank Black Middle School at 1575 Chantilly Ln. Founded in 1957, Black is a Vanguard magnet school named after one of Houston’s most notable educators. It stays true to its motto, “Excellence in Academics, Athletics and the Arts” through its academics and athletics programs, as well as its rich variety of electives.
- Hamilton Middle School at139 E 20th St. Also featuring a Vanguard magnet program, Hamilton has a research-centric curriculum for its gifted and talented students.
- Waltrip High School at 1900 West 34th St. Waltrip High School features the Houston ISD’s Research and Technology magnet program. Founded in 1959, the school was named after Stephen Pool Waltrip, a former principal who also served in Reagan High School.
- Reagan High School at 413 E 13th St. Located in the Heights, Reagan is the HISD’s Magnet School of Computer Technology. It is also an IB World School that offers the IB (International Baccalaureate) Middle Years Programme. In addition, the school also features AP programs and divides students into different “Academies,” including Computer Magnet, Health Science, Business, Engineering and Design, and Transportation.
Timbergrove Houston Private Schools
Listed below are some private schools located near Timbergrove.
- River Oaks Baptist School at 2300 Willowick Rd.
- St. Theresa Catholic School at 6623 Rodrigo St.
- St. Thomas High School at 4500 Memorial Dr.
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic School at 3600 Brinkman St.
- Lutheran High School at 1130 W 34th St.
- Immanuel Lutheran School at 306 E 15th St.
- Houston Heights Charter School at 1125 Lawrence St.
To find an updated listing of all Timbergrove real estate zoned to any specific public school, please send an email to Paige Martin at [email protected] with the property preference and budget that you’re working with.
*Note: School zoning tends to change from year to year, information provided above are accurate but not guaranteed. Please double check by visiting the school’s website.
Timbergrove Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Timbergrove Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the Inner Loop, earning praises like “Paige Martin is the best Timbergrove Houston realtor I know!”
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.