Guide To Towne Lake TX Real Estate
Towne Lake is a master-planned community located in northwest Houston, within the verdant Cypress-Fairbanks area.
The sprawling, nature-centered enclave is tucked in the area south of US 290 (Northwest Freeway), west of Highway 6, and east of Highway 99 (Grand Parkway).
- Developed by Caldwell Companies, Towne Lake features the 4th largest private recreational lake in the Greater Houston Area. The 300-acre lake offers about 14 miles of shoreline.
- The community opened in 2007, with development done in phases. Upon completion, Towne Lake will feature about 3,200 homes.
- Towne Lake has other new construction communities nearby, including Bridgeland and Cypress Creek Lakes.
- Towne Lake’s master-plan includes waterfront attractions, including a marina, dining and shopping options, parks, fitness centers, and hike and bike trails.
- The 5,000-square foot community center on the water offer a variety of amenities. A town center and office spaces are also slated for development.
- Towne Lake homes are zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District (CFISD). The community has two on-site schools, Postma Elementary and Rennell Elementary.
- Several builders offer homes in the area, including Chesmar Homes, Highland Homes, Coventry, Plantation Homes, Ryland Homes, and David Weekly. Custom home builders like Mike Harrison, Morning Star Builders, and Brickland also offer Towne Lake homes.
- Towne Lake homes for sale are typically priced between $250,000 to $1,400,000.
For more information on available Towne Lake Houston homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby Houston neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Towne Lake Homes For Sale
Towne Lake TX is a master-planned community ;ocated within the lush Cypress-Fairbanks area.
A 300-acre lake – the fourth largest private recreational lake in the Greater Houston area – serves as the community’s focal point. The lake offers 14 miles of shoreline and is stocked with largemouth bass, white crappel, and sunfish.
Towne Lake homes have immediate access to the lake’s various amenities via the community’s coves, waterways, and nature trails.
Towne Lake’s master plan features boat docks, ramps, fishing holes, community centers, fitness centers, hike and bike trails, parks, playgrounds, pools, splash parks, and an amphitheater. The Marina and Boardwalk will feature retail and dining options, as well as office space.
The community is served by the Cy-Fair ISD’s Cypress Ranch High School, Anthony Middle School, Rennell Elementary School, and Postma Elementary School.
Towne Lake homes for sale vary in styles, size, and price points. An average home can feature 3 to 4-bedroom floor plans, and can start at just under $300,000.
New construction custom-built homes are typically more expensive, with prices ranging from $700,000 to more than $1M.
Town Lake TX is within the 77433 Harris County zip code.
Towne Lake Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.