Upland Lakes Houston Homes & Neighborhood Guide
Upland Lakes is a 24/7 manned gated community nestled in the area north of I-10 and west of Beltway 8.
The new home community is a few minutes east of the Energy Corridor, one of Houston’s major employment centers.
- Developed by InTown Homes, Upland Lakes features a 24-hour, manned gated entrance.
- Upland Lakes features three sections, two of which have been built out.
- Community amenities include 3 lakes, a swimming pool, a dog park, and walking trails.
- Upland Lakes homes for sale are energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly. The community makes use of GeoThermal HVAC systems and will be the largest community in the country to employ the said system upon completion.
- Homes come in a variety of three- and four-story floor plans. Detached single-family homes and townhomes are available in the community.
- Upland Lakes features French architecture with stucco elevations. Lot areas range from 1,600 to 3,000 square feet.
- New construction Upland Lakes homes for sale start at $400,000. Bigger properties sell for over $700,000.
For more information on available Upland Lakes homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby Houston neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Upland Lakes Homes For Sale
Upland Lakes Houston is a 24-hour manned gated community within Spring Branch, about 15 miles northwest of Downtown.
Located west of Beltway 8 and north of I-10 (Katy Freeway), Upland Lakes is a couple of miles away from one of Houston’s main employment centers, the Energy Corridor. The community is centrally located and highly accessible, with parks, schools, and shopping centers nearby.
Upland Lakes homes are minutes away from the CityCentre, Memorial City Mall, and Town & Country Village. Other key Houston hubs like the Galleria and the Inner Loop are also easily accessible from the community.
The new home community boasts of eco-friendly features and will showcase energy-efficient homes with GeoThermal HVAC systems. Upland Lakes amenities include 3 landscaped lakes, walking/jogging trails along the waterfront, community swimming pools, and a dog park.
Zoned to the highly reputable Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD), Upland Lakes homes for sale are served by Sherwood Elementary, Spring Forest Middle School, and Stratford High School.
Upland Lakes features 3- to 4-story new construction homes. French architecture-inspired single-family homes and townhomes are available within the gated community. Lot sizes range from 1,600 to 3,000 square feet.
Prices range from $400,000 for smaller units to just over $700,000 for Upland Lakes luxury real estate.
Upland Lakes Houston is within the 77043 zip code.