West Ranch Friendswood TX Real Estate Guide
Ranked as one of “America’s Top 100 Places To Live”, West Ranch is a master-planned community within Friendswood.
Bordered by Clear Creek and Chigger Creek, West Ranch Friendswood residents enjoy one of the easiest commutes in South Houston via Interstate 45 and Highway 35.
- West Ranch features fantastic amenities including a 20-acre Town Center commercial site, over ten miles of trails that traverse through 100+ acres of green space, and resort-style swimming pools.
- Downtown Houston is about 35 minutes away via the I-45 North. It will take few minutes longer to reach the Inner Loop via the I-45 and then Memorial Drive.
- Residents of West Ranch enjoy close proximity to the Space Center Houston and Nassau Bay Peninsula Wildlife Park.
- The community’s prime location is mere minutes from parks, hospitals and clinics, transportation services, retail, dining, and entertainment spots.
- The community is also surrounded by two man-made lakes, each with its own beautiful scenic views and activities.
- West Ranch homes for sale sit on 766 acres of development bordered by Centennial Park, Clear Creek, and Chigger Creek. It will include 68 acres of commercial space and 23 acres dedicated to the Village Center.
- West Ranch Friendswood’s real estate property will have over 60 acres of park area and miles of trails that extends to Centennial Park, providing residents a means to enjoy the locale’s natural beauty.
- West Ranch is zoned in the highly-acclaimed Friendswood Independent School District. FISD is one of Texas’ top independent school districts and owns the highest average in the SATs. Friendswood Junior High School is located adjacent to West Ranch.
- Builders who are taking part on this project include Village Builders, Westin Homes, Partners in Building, David Weekley Homes, GreenEco Builders, and Perry Homes.
- Prices for West Ranch homes for sale ranges from $300,000 to over $800,000.
For more information on available West Ranch homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide to West Ranch Friendswood Homes for Sale
West Ranch is one of Friendswood Development Company’s latest master-planned communities in Texas. They are also the force behind the communities of Graystone Hills, Tavola, and Fairfield.
Two recreational complexes will house playground areas for the younger residents and two pools. West Ranch will also feature a fishing pier and two man-made lakes, a venue for fun-filled events and activities.
Upon completion, West Ranch Friendswood will be home to approximately 1,300 families who will enjoy an expanded amenities program with the addition of a second recreational complex.
The second recreation center will house a competition-size swimming pool, covered seating areas, playground, splash pad, lodge-style clubhouse with a kitchen and community room, and ample parking.
West Ranch is made of single-family homes, garden homes, and estate homes, which will come in a variety of styles and sizes.
Houses in West Ranch come in single- or two-storey configurations and will have 3 to 5 bedrooms and garage for 2 or 3 cars. Waterfront homes are also available.
West Ranch is zoned to the Friendswood ISD, an award-winning district with highly qualified staff and faculty and abundance of community activities.
Top-Ranked West Ranch Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.