College Court Place Houston Neighborhood Guide
College Court Place is a quiet neighborhood featuring a central Inner Loop just off of Highway 59. The neighborhood lies between the affluent communities of Southside Place to its south and Upper Kirby to its north.
College Court Place offers an easy drive and commute to the Medical Center and Downtown Houston. College Court Place homes are easily accessible from major roads including Bissonnet Street, Westpark Drive, and Buffalo Speedway.
One of College Court Place’s unique benefits is its proximity to several educational institutions, hence the name of the neighborhood. Rice University, West University, and University of St. Thomas are just some of the educational institutions within the College Court Place vicinity.
With several real estate options in the neighborhood, homebuyers will greatly benefit from the guidance of an experienced College Court Place realtor.
For any inquiries about College Court Place homes recommendations, or off-market MLS listings, get in touch with Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team and one of the best realtors in Houston.
College Court Place Resources (Popular Topics)
- 12 Things College Court Place Real Estate Buyers Should Know
- Fun things to do in College Court Place
- Neighborhoods near College Court Place
- College Court Place Schools
- Paige Martin – Top Ranked College Court Place Realtor
Call Paige at 713-384-5177 to tour a College Court Place Houston home today or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com for more information.
College Court Place offers a wide variety of affordable housing options within the prized Inner Loop location.
- College Court Place is mere minutes away from business, retail, and academic hubs including the Medical Center, West University, and Downtown Houston.
- The neighborhood is centrally located within Inner Loop, just south of Highway 59.
- Major roads such as Bissonnet Street, Westpark Drive, and Buffalo Speedway are less than 7 miles away from College Court Place.
- College Court Place lies between the affluent neighborhoods of Southside Place to its south and Upper Kirby to its north.
- Homes in the neighborhood are just a short drive or commute to renowned educational institutions such as Rice University, West University, and University of St. Thomas.
- With several real estate options in the neighborhood, College Court Place offers a diverse collection of affordable homes.
- The neighborhood is zoned to the Houston ISD and a number of notable private schools are also located nearby.
- College Court Place features a charming mix of vintage 1940s patio homes as well as recent construction in contemporary modern designs.
- The neighborhood is lined with trees lending to its quiet, small-town feel.
- College Court Place lot sizes range from 4,000 square feet to 6,000 square feet.
- Two to four bedroom homes are available, with larger properties featuring up to five bedrooms.
- Prices for College Court Place homes for sale can start at around $530,000 up to $1.3 million.
With its central Inner Loop location, College Court Place is minutes away from shops, restaurants, and other recreation establishments such as those in Downtown Houston, Midtown, and the Galleria.
There are also plenty of green spaces in and around the area including the popular Hermann Park and Brays Bayou Park.
Here are some of the places to visit in and around College Court Place:
- Little Jimmy’s Deli
- Luna Pizzeria
- Local Foods
- Tacos Tierra Caliente
- Gusto Gourmet
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood and Steak
- Luigi’s Cucina Italiana
- The Galleria
- River Oaks Shopping Center
- Highland Village Shopping Center
- Uptown Park
- The Fresh Market
- Whole Foods Market
- La Michoacana
Arts & Entertainment
- Miller Outdoor Theatre
- The Menil Collection
- Museum of Fine Arts Houston
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
Neighborhoods near College Court Place include:
College Court Place homes are zoned to the Houston Independent School District (HISD). Students in the area may attend the following public schools:
- West University Elementary School at 3756 University Boulevard. West University Elementary serves kindergarten to 5th grade students. It is considered as one of HISD’s best elementary schools.
- Pershing Middle School at 3838 Blue Bonnet Boulevard. Pershing is a Neighborhood Vanguard and a Fine Arts Magnet school noted for its great academic programs. The school offers four levels of academics: Grade Level, Pre-AP, Vanguard/GT, and Accelerated Vanguard/GT. It also offers several enrichment classes, including a ropes course, concepts in engineering, robotics, and music production, among others.
- Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Road. Home of the Lamar Texans, Lamar High School is located in Upper Kirby. It offers a business administration magnet program, advanced placement, and an International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. Like its exemplary academics programs, Lamar also features great athletics programs.
College Court Place Private Schools
The following are some of the notable private schools near College Court Place:
- Episcopal High School at 4650 Bissonnet Street. It is a co-educational private day school with a curriculum based on four pillars, Academics, Religion, Fine Arts, and Athletics.
- The Post Oak School at 4600 Bissonnet Street. The Post Oak is a Montessori school with campuses in both Bellaire and the Museum District in Houston. It has received accreditation from both the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) and the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS).
- St. John’s School at 2401 Claremont Lane. Forbes lists St. John’s as one of “America’s Elite Prep Schools.” It has long held a reputation in both academic excellence and selectivity.
To find an updated listing of all College Court Place real estate zoned to any specific public school, please send an email to Paige Martin at Paige@HoustonProperties.com with the property preference and budget that you’re working with.
*Note: School zoning tends to change from year to year, information provided above are accurate but not guaranteed. Please double check by visiting the school’s website.
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within College Court Place, earning praises like “Paige Martin is the best College Court Place Houston realtor I know.” Read more about client feedback and ratings here.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.