Mathews Place Houston Real Estate Guide
- Mathews Place is located near I-610 and I-10, providing convenient access to the Medical Center and Westchase District, as well as major job centers and entertainment hubs within the Inner Loop.
- Mathews Place homes for sale are free-standing houses situated in one of the best neighborhoods in the city, West University. It is close to other highly coveted communities such as Southside Place and Quenby Court.
- Homes in the neighborhood are designed in the Georgian-Colonial style where symmetry is the main theme. Evenly spaced windows and decorative crown over the front door are two of the major features of the style.
- Centrally located, Mathews Place Houston is very near top-ranked schools, parks, recreational hubs, and libraries in the area.
- Mathews Place homeowners also enjoy close proximity to The Houston Museum of Natural Science, The Houston Zoo, Miller Outdoor Theatre, Rice Stadium, and Reckling Park baseball stadium.
- Mathews Place is zoned under the Houston Independent School District, where 80 percent of its campuses received a Met Standard rating–the highest offered under the system by the Texas Education Agency. Students can attend West University Elementary School, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School.
- Mathews Place residents have access to recreational facilities at the West University Place Recreation Center, which includes a heated indoor pool, jogging trail, racquetball/squash courts, and classes for both adults and children.
- Houses come in one- to three-story floor plans, with larger properties having 5 bedrooms and 4 baths.
- Prices of Mathews Place homes for sale can range from $400,000 to upwards of $2,000,000.
For more information on available Mathews Place homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Mathews Place Homes for Sale
The neighborhood of West University Place offers easy access to commercial establishments, restaurants, cafe, parks, public libraries, and parks.
The bustling scene of Downtown Houston is just minutes from Mathews Place homes for sale. Downtown offers both upscale and affordable dining, shopping, entertainment options.
The Energy Corridor is about 40 minutes away from Mathews Place Houston if taking the I-10 West. It is about 35 minutes if taking the Sam Houston Parkway North. The Energy Corridor is a district in Houston with a large concentration of offices outside of the Inner Loop.
The West University Place Recreation Center on Bellaire Boulevard is mere minutes from Mathews Place. The centre offers a multitude of activities and facilities for all members and ages of the community.
Homes for sale in Mathews Place is designed in the Georgian-Colonial style with symmetrical facades and regularly spaced windows as its main architectural elements.
Houses in Mathews Place Houston come in single-, two- and three-storey options, with up to five bedrooms and four baths.
Mathews Place is zoned to the Houston ISD. This is the largest public school system in Texas and the 7th-largest in the United States. Student residents can attend West University Elementary School, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School.
For residents pursuing higher education, Houston Community College is a good choice because it offers a range of programs and courses.
Prices of homes in Mathews Place Houston vary depending on floor size, number of bedrooms, and amenities. Average-priced options are available for those on a tight budget.
Top Mathews Place Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.