Real Estate Guide To Westchester Houston
Nestled between Memorial Drive and Terry Hershey Park, Westchester is a Memorial West neighborhood near the Energy Corridor and the Westchase district.
A quiet subdivision with tree-lined streets and well-maintained homes, Westchester also provides residents a community strategically located near key areas in West Houston.
- Westchester homeowners have easy access to Katy Freeway and Sam Houston Parkway. Memorial Drive, which leads directly to Downtown Houston to the east, is just a short drive from the community.
- Retail and entertainment hubs, such as the Memorial City Mall, CityCentre Plaza, and Town & Country Village, are just about 10 minutes from the neighborhood.
- Westchester is a member of the Memorial Super Neighborhood 16 Council, where residents, institutions, and businesses in the area work together to address the needs and concerns of the communities.
- The neighborhood features a variety of housing options, including more than 400 single-family homes.
- Westchester is close to major employment centers within Westchase and Energy Corridor. The Inner Loop is also about 40 minutes away via the I-10.
- One of the older communities in Houston, Westchester has been around for more than 40 years. Homes have traditional styles although most are recently-updated and are well-maintained.
- Westchester amenities include a swimming pool and two tennis courts. This facility also offers swimming and tennis lessons for kids and adults.
- The neighborhood is zoned to the highly regarded Spring Branch Independent School District. Schools that serve Westchester include Thornwood Elementary School, Stratford High School, Spring Forest Middle School, and Westchester Academy for International Studies.
- Lot sizes of Westchester homes for sale range from 7,800 to a quarter of an acre. Average home size for townhouse units is about 800 square feet.
- Prices for Westchester Houston single family homes start at around $300,000, while townhomes start at under $100,000.
For more information on available Westchester homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Westchester Homes for Sale
Westchester Houston is located in the popular Memorial area. It is a deed-restricted community with 484 single-family homes and two townhomes.
Nestled in a convenient location just minutes to the Katy Freeway and Sam Houston Parkway, Westchester homes for sale are preferred properties in the Memorial neighborhood.
Schools, parks, employment centers, retail hubs, and entertainment venues are easily accessible from Westchester Houston real estate.
Downtown Houston is about 30 minutes drive from the neighborhood via the I-10 East. Meanwhile the Inner Loop is about 22 minutes by car.
Major job centers outside the Loop — the Energy Corridor and Westchase — are conveniently close to the community.
Because of its location within other serene neighborhoods, such as Nottingham, Thornwood, and Briar Patch, Westchester homes for sale are highly desirable.
Westchester Houston is zoned to the Sping Branch ISD. Students may attend Thornwood Elementary School, Spring Forest Middle School, and Stratford High School.
Homes in the tree-lined neighborhood come in single and two-story floor plans. It can have up to 5 bedrooms.
Westchester Houston is within the 77079 zip code.
Top Westchester Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and the head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.