Real Estate Guide To Weston Lakes TX Homes
Located just off Westheimer and close to major highways, Weston Lakes is an exclusive, gated community nestled among the gently rolling hills and stately old pecan trees.
Tucked within Fulshear Texas, Weston Lakes homes lie within a 1,400 acre planned community with fantastic amenities such as 24-hr guard gated entry, 18 hole championship golf course and country club.
Weston Lakes provides residents with direct access to the Inner Loop via the I-10. It is also only minutes from major thoroughfares such as the Grand Parkway and the Westpark Tollway.
- Weston Lakes offers residents an upscale lifestyle where they can enjoy access to a country club, an 18-hole championship golf course, and 24-hour guard at the entry.
- The community sits on a 1,400-acre land surrounded by sparkling lakes and natural reserves, giving it an idyllic country setting while still being close to the city.
- Weston Lakes real estate is less than an hour drive from the major job centers outside of the Inner Loop, such as Energy Corridor and Westchase.
- Weston Lakes feature 60 homes for sale with spacious yards, waterfront locations, golf lots, and country settings.
- Homes at Weston Lakes can also be customized. These can be done by three exceptional home builders, including Keystone Classic Homes.
- Homes in Weston Lakes Katy can range in price from $250,000 to more than $3,000,000.
For more information on available Weston Lakes homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Weston Lakes Homes for Sale
Weston Lakes Katy is an exclusive gated community located off Westheimer about 2 miles west of Fulshear.
Weston Lakes’ 18-hole, 72-par championship golf course is designed by Hale Irwin. It also offers guests and members a full-service golf shop and a driving range.
Residents can enjoy the exclusive perks of a being a member of Weston Lakes Country Club. This private club is one of the best clubs in the area and offers a multitude of facilities and services.
Country club members have access to facilities which include two tennis courts, two swimming pools, club house, library, a promenade and ballroom overlooking a scenic lake, and the Waterside Grille.
Weston Lakes Katy real estate is part of the Lamar Consolidated Independent School District, and students in the community may attend Huggins Elementary School, Briscoe Junior High School, Foster High School, and Simonton Christian Academy.
Weston Lakes homes for sale typically have single- or 2-story plans with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 5 baths. Homes are single-family constructions that come with 2- or 3-car garage.
Average price of a Weston Lakes Katy real estate home is between $400,000 to $850,000. However, depending on the number of rooms and amenities found in the property, homes in Weston Laked Katy can go as low $250,000 to as much as $3,500,000.
Top Weston Lakes Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.