Westview Terrace Houston Real Estate Guide
Touted as one the Top 25 Neighborhoods to live in in the Bayou City, Westview Terrace offers a lush and quiet neighborhood with all the perks of urban living.
Located in Spring Branch East, recent developments in Westview Terrace made it one of the more popular neighborhoods outside the Loop.
- Westview Terrace homes are minutes away from excellent schools, restaurants, shops, parks, and entertainment centers.
- Lined with leafy residential streets, Westview Terrace is tucked away from the busy establishments surrounding it.
- Conveniently located just outside Loop 610, it is also within driving distance to business and economic centers such as the Energy Corridor and the Galleria.
- Westview Terrace homes are zoned to schools from the highly rated Spring Branch ISD.
- Westview Terrace has an active civic association that upholds covenant restrictions to maintain the look and feel of the community.
- Single-family homes on mid- to large-sized lots are common in Westview Terrace. Most residential lots are cleared to make way for custom-built homes.
- Westview Terrace homes mostly follow the traditional style, but contemporary modern houses are also available.
- Prices for Westview Terrace homes for sale range from $230,000 to $1.2 million.
For more information on available Westview Terraces homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Westview Terrace Homes For Sale
Westview Terrace is part of the larger Spring Branch community, located east of Bingle and with ample access to US 290 and the widened and improved I-10.
The increasing pace of new construction in Westview Terrace has replaced the old deteriorated apartment complexes from its earlier days with luxury single-family homes as well as cleared residential lots for easy custom built housing.
Despite the developments in the area, Westview Terrace maintains its lush and leafy residential streets making it a peaceful and quiet neighborhood.
The Westview Terrace Civic Association helps maintain the look and feel of the neighborhood with the implementation of its covenant restrictions.
Westview Terrace is also zoned to the highly rated Spring Branch Independent School District. Notable public and private schools cater to its residents such as Spring Branch Middle School, Northbrook High School, and Memorial High School.
Westview Terrace homes are minutes away from establishments such as the CityCentre and Memorial City Mall. It is also a short drive away from major economic hubs like the Energy Corridor, the Galleria and Downtown Houston.
Westview Terrace homes for sale have an average of 3 to 4 bedrooms, with lot sizes ranging from 7,000 to 10,000 square feet.
Prices for Westview Terrace homes for sale range from $230,000 to $1.2 million.
Westview Terrace is within the 77055 zip code.
Top Westview Terrace Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.