Guide To Woodridge Forest TX Real Estate
Surrounded by towering trees and hiking- and biking-friendly trails, Woodridge Forest is a new construction, master-planned community located within the Porter and Kingwood area.
Offering around 800 one- to two-story homes for sale with 3- to 5-bedroom floorplans, Woodridge Forest is a real estate project by M/I Homes.
- Although just 25 minutes from Downtown Houston, Woodridge Forest places residents close to nature. It is just a mile east of I-59 and minutes from major shops, services, entertainment, and medical facilities in Kingwood.
- Some of the best Houston area golf courses are just roughly 10-minutes from Woodridge Forest. This includes Deerwood Golf Club, Kingwood Cove Golf Club, and Oakhurst Golf Club.
- Just 10 minutes from Woodridge Forest is the 4,920-acre Lake Houston and Wilderness Park perfect for outdoor family activities like hiking, canoeing, and camping.
- Residents enjoy full access to Kingwood Service Association (KSA) amenities including sports fields, picnic grounds, tennis and basketball courts, access to Lake Houston boats, and more.
- Woodridge Forest homes are located in Montgomery County in Texas. It is surrounded with restaurants, entertainment venues, shopping, education options, and nature.
- Woodridge Forest Porter is not in the city limits of Houston, Texas, but is in the Extra Territorial Jurisdiction of Houston.
- Kingwood Country Club, one of the largest private country clubs, is less than 5 miles from Woodridge Forest homes for sale. Deerbrook Mall is only three miles away while Town Center off Lake Houston Parkway is even nearer.
- Woodridge Forest residents will have access to 75 miles of nature trails and green belts perfect for biking and running to parks and playgrounds. There are also two natural creeks that cross the community, providing a serene and refreshing setting.
- Prices at Woodridge Forest Porter can range from around $250,000 to over $400,000.
For more information on available Woodridge Forest homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Woodridge Forest Homes for Sale
The Woodridge Forest master-planned community is only 25 minutes from Downtown Houston if taking the I-59, and just 10 minutes from Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Homes at Woodridge Forest are comfortable, secluded, and stylish. They come in single and two-story floor plans with three to five bedrooms. The homes can have floor areas that range from 2,200 to over 3,600 square feet.
Woodridge Forest homes typically have covered patios, three-car garages, and full brick exteriors. There will be extra storage spaces, an open layout perfect for entertaining, and spacious bedrooms.
Families who live in the community will enjoy access to Lake Houston where they can launch boats and stroll the boardwalk at nearby River Grove Park. They can also engage in family friendly events at the Kingwood Town Center Park where there are car shows, festivals, and farmer’s markets.
Woodridge Forest Porter real estate community is zoned to the New Caney Independent School District, which has achieved the MET Standard seal of approval and offers advanced academic opportunities. Woodridge Forest Middle School is in the zone along with Kings Manor Elementary, and Porter High School. There are private school options from St. Martha Catholic Church.
Woodridge Forest is close to the Kingwood Medical Center, a 360-bed, acute-care hospital with top-notch medical programs including the Brain and Spine Center, Women’s Center, Cardiovascular Center, Neonatal ICU, and Well-Baby Nursery.
Woodridge Forest Porter has over 292 acres of home space with cooling creeks, peaceful wide-open spaces, and over four miles of walking or jogging trails.
Top-Ranked Woodridge Forest Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.